S-minus 5 minutes!

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
    *Runs in*

I'm not late for the post-a-thon am I?
    Nope, you're just in time.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    *waves*

I'm here in spirit!

Now if only I could find where I landed that Puddle Jumper. I could run to the house real quick and grab my laptop. *shrugs* No such luck.

I'll make sure to drop in later, when I get home, and whip up a treat to excuse my absence. You tell me: fic or vid?
    You pick. *winks at plot bunnies*

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    When I first found a lot of the fanfic sites, I'd read every bit to see if I could come up with any ideas of my own. Within minutes, I had to ask myself if some of the writers were even watching the same show I was. And I used to think politics were bad.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes! Hope you're all getting your DVD players ready!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          *waves*

I'm here in spirit!

Now if only I could find where I landed that Puddle Jumper. I could run to the house real quick and grab my laptop. *shrugs* No such luck.

I'll make sure to drop in later, when I get home, and whip up a treat to excuse my absence. You tell me: fic or vid?
          You be careful up on that ladder young lady.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          When I first found a lot of the fanfic sites, I'd read every bit to see if I could come up with any ideas of my own. Within minutes, I had to ask myself if some of the writers were even watching the same show I was. And I used to think politics were bad.
          You hit that nail squarely on the head. I still wonder that. Fics that have everybody so OOC you barely recognize them, yet comments squee about how much it's just like the show. *scratches head*
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Phew thought I was late for it

Comment

Recap time!

Comment

Recap of doom!!
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Recap of that lovely "You can't! I can, and you know it." *wails*

Comment

Okay, here we go. Situation dire. Let's get on with it.
                        sigpic

Comment

And the conclusion, this is going to be awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

ZOMG, Aiden!

Comment

Somebody shoot that red beret off that Marine's head.
                              sigpic

Comment

Starting with the scene where Ford tkaes a dive into the sea
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X