Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Crazy bunnies!

EEEEEEEEEE! *runs around flailing some more* Darnit, you are going to kill me ded with all the cuteness!

Not that I'm complaining, oh no. Must. Have. More. Cute. Sparky!
    Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    I MUST reread this entire fic soon. Maybe it will help me find my missing muse.
    *grins* Thanks for both your comments! I'll lend you some of my fic bunnies when I'm done, mandogater. They're fairly easy to take care of.

And as for you, SK, you're gonna kill me after you read the next chapter. Yes, it's done. I've written three chapters in one day. I know you wanted more cute Sparky -- how about cute and sexy? *cackles*

Chapter 19
    Spoiler:
    That evening, Elizabeth leaned against the chair in the now empty chambers where the Fa’torian High Council had just dismissed their final meeting. Tharon had broken the news to them about her pregnancy, as well as her reaffirmation that Kerrak become the Prime Minister.

This time around, it was accepted with much more respect and approval than before.

Elizabeth had quirked an eyebrow. Maybe there was hope for them, after all.

A boot scraped against the doorway and she looked up, finding a very familiar set of hazel eyes watching her. “Hey,” she greeted, closing up her notepad.

“Hey,” John greeted in return, walking in slowly and sitting down on the edge of the desk next to her chair. “So how did everything go?”

She exhaled through her mouth. “Amazingly well. I think that Kerrak will do a good job. He sat in on the meeting today and asked questions that I hadn’t even thought of.”

John nodded. “So McKay just finished installing the radar system. He’s explaining it to a few of the locals, make sure they know how to use it. And I’m a little hungry.”

“I’m starving,” Elizabeth replied, looking up hopefully at John.

He grinned and pushed himself off the table. “Luckily for you, I’m good friends with the hotel staff. C’mon. We’ve got room service waiting for us.”

She chuckled, then stood up from her chair, stretching out her back. “I imagine you went all out.”

John shrugged. “It’s our last night here. Figured I should make it count.”

They walked back to their room in relative silence. Elizabeth had been anticipating this day at the start of this mission, but now, as each step brought them closer to the end, she found herself dreading it.

From the slow pace that John was walking, and the melancholy way that he stared at his feet while he walked, she assumed he felt the same way.

He opened the door for her, and she let out a soft laugh.

A blanket had been spread on the floor, close enough to the window for the moonlight to stream across it. Two candles were lit on the blanket, giving just enough light for her to walk across the room without crashing into anything. A variety of food was laid out on small platters, and a bottle of what appeared to be raa’zin was sitting next to two glasses.

John muttered something, and Elizabeth craned her neck. “What did you say?”

He smiled as he closed the door behind them. “I took French when I was in high school. Trying to remember a little bit.”

“Did that help you when you were trying to ask girls out?” she teased.

“A little.” He frowned. “Until they realized the only thing I was saying was, ‘Can you please show me where the bathroom is? I think I’m going to vomit’.”

Elizabeth laughed as she knelt down on the blanket. “Smooth.”

John discarded his jacket on the bed, then dropped to the blanket next to her. “So from what I remember, the raa’zin has a bit of a kick to it.”

She nodded at him.

“Let’s start with that.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

About half an hour later, John was laying on the blanket, leaning back and supporting his upper body with his elbows as Elizabeth finished her second cup of the Fa’torian wine. She smiled at him, then carefully set the glass down. “I don’t think I should have any more. I’d like to actually remember tonight in the morning.”

John cocked an eyebrow at her. “What do you mean?”

Elizabeth blinked innocently. “It’s our last night on Fa’tor. I’d like to remember all of the good we accomplished today.”

He slowly nodded, but he wasn’t completely fooled. The feeling that she meant something else wouldn’t leave his mind, no matter how hard he tried to convince himself.

Smiling, she picked up a piece of cheese and popped it in her mouth. “John?”

“Yeah?”

“There’s one thing I’d like to do before we have to go home.”

“What’s that?” he tried to ask as nonchalantly as he could, even though his heart was pounding loud enough that he was sure she could hear it.

A shy smile crossed her face. “I want to dance with you.”

He almost snorted, then realized that she was serious. “Umm,” he responded, pointing around the room, “there’s no music.”

Elizabeth shrugged. “That’s okay. I can hum.”

Either she was already drunk, or one more drink would’ve put her over the line. Good thing she stopped herself. John pressed his lips together, then nodded. “Sure.”

He stood up from the blanket, being careful to not knock anything over or step on anything, and extended his arms to help Elizabeth up.

They stood clear of the blanket, and the nervous look on her face reminded John of his 8th grade dance. He smiled reassuringly at her, then slid his right hand around her waist and held her right hand in his other one. She rested her left hand on his shoulder and stepped closer to him.

“So. Any particular song in mind?”

She whispered a name in his ear, and he flushed. He knew the song, but wasn’t a big fan of singing. So he softly started to move with her, humming the music while the lyrics played in his head.

See the pyramids along the Nile
    Watch the sun rise from the tropic isle
    Just remember, darling, all the while
    You belong to me

See the marketplace in old Algiers
    Send me photographs and souvenirs
    Just remember when a dream appears
    You belong to me

And I'll be so alone without you
    Maybe you'll be lonesome too

Fly the ocean in a silver plane
    See the jungle when it’s wet with rain
    Just remember till you're home again
    You belong to me

Even though the lyrics ended, he kept humming the music. It was the perfect song for them, in this moment. He had told her how he felt, and even though when they went back to Atlantis life would return to what consisted of normal for the two of them, he couldn’t help the way that he felt about her. No matter what they would do, or even where life might take them, John’s heart would always be Elizabeth’s. It would always belong to her.

She started to become heavy in his arms, and he realized that the wine was affecting her and making her sleepy. Just as he was about to jostle her, or move her towards the bed, she raised her head and kissed him.

But this was different. All the kisses before this were chaste, in comparison. This one was passionate, needing, desperate, open mouthed.

Before she had even pulled away, John knew where this was going to end up.

“Elizabeth. Are you sure about this?”

Her green eyes were darkening, and he found feel her pulse rise in the hand that he still held. She inhaled sharply, and when she exhaled John didn’t smell as much wine as he expected to.

“When we go back to Atlantis, I don’t want to regret anything about this.” She removed the hand that she had placed on his shoulder down to the hemline of his black shirt, and began to pull it up.

He didn’t fight her; instead, he raised his arms to make it easier for her to tug his shirt over his head.

Elizabeth dropped it to the floor and timidly pressed her hands against his chest. Something on his chest caught her attention, and he winced as the realization hit him.

She ran a light finger over the still healing scar above his heart. “Oh, John,” she whispered, lowering her head and pressing a feather light kiss to it.

His eyes closed as he sighed. “It wasn’t your fault,” he told her quietly, resurrecting the debate from shortly after he had returned to Atlantis after Kolya’s imprisonment of him.

“I know,” she replied immediately, her eyes still drawn to his chest.

He chuckled, then dipped his head. “My lips are up here,” he teased her.

Elizabeth raised her head and kissed him soundly again.

John began to walk her backwards until the backs of her knees hit the edge of the bed. But instead of sitting down, she rotated them so that his back was to the bed. She pressed down on his shoulders, forcing him to sit.

He wanted to bite his lip at the next thing that came out of his mouth. “If we do this, what’s gonna happen when we go home?”

The irony that he was the one trying to bring up the consequences of their actions tonight was not lost on him.

She sighed, but instead of crossing her arms, her hands snaked to the bottom of her own shirt and swiftly pulled it over her head.

As John’s eyes readjusted in the dim light and he reached a hand up to trace the outline of the black bra against her small breast, she smirked. “We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it.”

All logical thought was lost to him as she pushed him back on the bed and crawled over him, straddling his waist.

And on that note, I've gotta get some sleep! Or at least, try to. Night!

*thuds*
    Last edited by ShipperWriter; 07 June 2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Forgot the first part of Chapter 19. Whoops.

Spoiler:
      Later on, during the afternoon, Carson allowed Tharon to be released from the infirmary. A lieutenant brought her and Kerrak back up to the Stargate control room, where John and Elizabeth stood behind a panel.

The Stargate was active below them, and Tharon spotted something on wheels nearing the blue surface. “What is that?” she asked curiously.

Elizabeth answered. “It’s called a MALP. It’s a robotic probe that we normally send ahead of teams to the various planets they will be exploring. It allows us to take readings of environmental statistics, life signs, and much more.”

Rodney McKay nodded at the probe as it disappeared through the wormhole. “We just sent that one to M51-936.”

“The designation our computer system gave to Fa’tor,” Elizabeth clarified.

Tharon nodded. “And what will it do once it arrives?”

“We’ll make contact with the team of Marines still on the planet. They’ll bring one of the other Council members to debrief us about the situation, and if things have simmered down, we may be able to return.”

“We’re receiving imagery,” reported a brown headed man sitting at the console in front of them. He had a similar patch on his left arm as did Rodney -- a rectangular symbol with a red leaf in the middle.

“Thank you, Chuck,” Elizabeth replied, and she turned her attention to the right at a larger screen that flickered to life.

The young man who had run to the Stargate shortly after she was wounded became visible. “This is Lieutenant Foreman. Do you read, Atlantis?”

“We copy you, Lieutenant,” John confirmed. “Give me a sit-rep.”

“Sir. The locals have stopped rioting. It seems seeing their leader with a gunshot wound and the person responsible for it being tied up brought back some common sense. Most of them have expressed worry about Prime Minster Tharon. I have Councilor Letera with me.”

“May I talk with her?” Tharon asked, moving closer to the screen.

“Of course,” Elizabeth responded. “Lieutenant, please ask Letera to step into view of the MALP.”

He motioned off to the side, and within seconds, the familiar tan skin and bobbed hair cut of one of her most trusted advisors appeared.

“Tharon, are you there?” Letera asked through the camera.

“I am. Are you well?”

Letera smiled. “We are fine. Everyone has been most worried about you.”

“Assure everyone that I am all right. Atlantis has a most capable doctor here. I barely feel any pain now.”

“I am glad to hear it.”

“Letera, Kerrak and I wish to return home to finalize our negotiations with Doctor Weir. I trust you, and your judgment. Do you believe it safe for us to return?”

She nodded. “Yes, it is. Cynara had bribed many of the villagers. That was why she gained so much support. But as the young man here said, once they saw you being carried out and found that the blame rested with her, they quickly explained why they had sided with her in the first place.”

“How do you think the rest of the Council will respond to my decision?”

Letera shrugged. “I’m still getting used to the concept myself, but I believe it is a change that will be beneficial for our people. I have confidence in Kerrak … and yourself.” She smiled, then tilted her head. “He will need someone to help guide him until he becomes comfortable with his responsibilities.”

Tharon let out a heavy sigh of relief. “You have no idea how pleased I am to hear that. Very well, then. We will plan on returning shortly. After we’ve concluded our meeting with Doctor Weir, we will make a decision on how to handle Cynara’s revolt.”

Letera nodded. “Very well, Prime Minister. We look forward to your return.”

As she stepped out of sight, Tharon turned around and faced Elizabeth. A wide, confident smile appeared on her face. “Elizabeth. I believe we have some work to do.”

Now I'm going to sleep. Night!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        *grins* Thanks for both your comments! I'll lend you some of my fic bunnies when I'm done, mandogater. They're fairly easy to take care of.

And as for you, SK, you're gonna kill me after you read the next chapter. Yes, it's done. I've written three chapters in one day. I know you wanted more cute Sparky -- how about cute and sexy? *cackles*

Chapter 19
        Spoiler:
        That evening, Elizabeth leaned against the chair in the now empty chambers where the Fa’torian High Council had just dismissed their final meeting. Tharon had broken the news to them about her pregnancy, as well as her reaffirmation that Kerrak become the Prime Minister.

This time around, it was accepted with much more respect and approval than before.

Elizabeth had quirked an eyebrow. Maybe there was hope for them, after all.

A boot scraped against the doorway and she looked up, finding a very familiar set of hazel eyes watching her. “Hey,” she greeted, closing up her notepad.

“Hey,” John greeted in return, walking in slowly and sitting down on the edge of the desk next to her chair. “So how did everything go?”

She exhaled through her mouth. “Amazingly well. I think that Kerrak will do a good job. He sat in on the meeting today and asked questions that I hadn’t even thought of.”

John nodded. “So McKay just finished installing the radar system. He’s explaining it to a few of the locals, make sure they know how to use it. And I’m a little hungry.”

“I’m starving,” Elizabeth replied, looking up hopefully at John.

He grinned and pushed himself off the table. “Luckily for you, I’m good friends with the hotel staff. C’mon. We’ve got room service waiting for us.”

She chuckled, then stood up from her chair, stretching out her back. “I imagine you went all out.”

John shrugged. “It’s our last night here. Figured I should make it count.”

They walked back to their room in relative silence. Elizabeth had been anticipating this day at the start of this mission, but now, as each step brought them closer to the end, she found herself dreading it.

From the slow pace that John was walking, and the melancholy way that he stared at his feet while he walked, she assumed he felt the same way.

He opened the door for her, and she let out a soft laugh.

A blanket had been spread on the floor, close enough to the window for the moonlight to stream across it. Two candles were lit on the blanket, giving just enough light for her to walk across the room without crashing into anything. A variety of food was laid out on small platters, and a bottle of what appeared to be raa’zin was sitting next to two glasses.

John muttered something, and Elizabeth craned her neck. “What did you say?”

He smiled as he closed the door behind them. “I took French when I was in high school. Trying to remember a little bit.”

“Did that help you when you were trying to ask girls out?” she teased.

“A little.” He frowned. “Until they realized the only thing I was saying was, ‘Can you please show me where the bathroom is? I think I’m going to vomit’.”

Elizabeth laughed as she knelt down on the blanket. “Smooth.”

John discarded his jacket on the bed, then dropped to the blanket next to her. “So from what I remember, the raa’zin has a bit of a kick to it.”

She nodded at him.

“Let’s start with that.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

About half an hour later, John was laying on the blanket, leaning back and supporting his upper body with his elbows as Elizabeth finished her second cup of the Fa’torian wine. She smiled at him, then carefully set the glass down. “I don’t think I should have any more. I’d like to actually remember tonight in the morning.”

John cocked an eyebrow at her. “What do you mean?”

Elizabeth blinked innocently. “It’s our last night on Fa’tor. I’d like to remember all of the good we accomplished today.”

He slowly nodded, but he wasn’t completely fooled. The feeling that she meant something else wouldn’t leave his mind, no matter how hard he tried to convince himself.

Smiling, she picked up a piece of cheese and popped it in her mouth. “John?”

“Yeah?”

“There’s one thing I’d like to do before we have to go home.”

“What’s that?” he tried to ask as nonchalantly as he could, even though his heart was pounding loud enough that he was sure she could hear it.

A shy smile crossed her face. “I want to dance with you.”

He almost snorted, then realized that she was serious. “Umm,” he responded, pointing around the room, “there’s no music.”

Elizabeth shrugged. “That’s okay. I can hum.”

Either she was already drunk, or one more drink would’ve put her over the line. Good thing she stopped herself. John pressed his lips together, then nodded. “Sure.”

He stood up from the blanket, being careful to not knock anything over or step on anything, and extended his arms to help Elizabeth up.

They stood clear of the blanket, and the nervous look on her face reminded John of his 8th grade dance. He smiled reassuringly at her, then slid his right hand around her waist and held her right hand in his other one. She rested her left hand on his shoulder and stepped closer to him.

“So. Any particular song in mind?”

She whispered a name in his ear, and he flushed. He knew the song, but wasn’t a big fan of singing. So he softly started to move with her, humming the music while the lyrics played in his head.

See the pyramids along the Nile
        Watch the sun rise from the tropic isle
        Just remember, darling, all the while
        You belong to me

See the marketplace in old Algiers
        Send me photographs and souvenirs
        Just remember when a dream appears
        You belong to me

And I'll be so alone without you
        Maybe you'll be lonesome too

Fly the ocean in a silver plane
        See the jungle when it’s wet with rain
        Just remember till you're home again
        You belong to me

Even though the lyrics ended, he kept humming the music. It was the perfect song for them, in this moment. He had told her how he felt, and even though when they went back to Atlantis life would return to what consisted of normal for the two of them, he couldn’t help the way that he felt about her. No matter what they would do, or even where life might take them, John’s heart would always be Elizabeth’s. It would always belong to her.

She started to become heavy in his arms, and he realized that the wine was affecting her and making her sleepy. Just as he was about to jostle her, or move her towards the bed, she raised her head and kissed him.

But this was different. All the kisses before this were chaste, in comparison. This one was passionate, needing, desperate, open mouthed.

Before she had even pulled away, John knew where this was going to end up.

“Elizabeth. Are you sure about this?”

Her green eyes were darkening, and he found feel her pulse rise in the hand that he still held. She inhaled sharply, and when she exhaled John didn’t smell as much wine as he expected to.

“When we go back to Atlantis, I don’t want to regret anything about this.” She removed the hand that she had placed on his shoulder down to the hemline of his black shirt, and began to pull it up.

He didn’t fight her; instead, he raised his arms to make it easier for her to tug his shirt over his head.

Elizabeth dropped it to the floor and timidly pressed her hands against his chest. Something on his chest caught her attention, and he winced as the realization hit him.

She ran a light finger over the still healing scar above his heart. “Oh, John,” she whispered, lowering her head and pressing a feather light kiss to it.

His eyes closed as he sighed. “It wasn’t your fault,” he told her quietly, resurrecting the debate from shortly after he had returned to Atlantis after Kolya’s imprisonment of him.

“I know,” she replied immediately, her eyes still drawn to his chest.

He chuckled, then dipped his head. “My lips are up here,” he teased her.

Elizabeth raised her head and kissed him soundly again.

John began to walk her backwards until the backs of her knees hit the edge of the bed. But instead of sitting down, she rotated them so that his back was to the bed. She pressed down on his shoulders, forcing him to sit.

He wanted to bite his lip at the next thing that came out of his mouth. “If we do this, what’s gonna happen when we go home?”

The irony that he was the one trying to bring up the consequences of their actions tonight was not lost on him.

She sighed, but instead of crossing her arms, her hands snaked to the bottom of her own shirt and swiftly pulled it over her head.

As John’s eyes readjusted in the dim light and he reached a hand up to trace the outline of the black bra against her small breast, she smirked. “We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it.”

All logical thought was lost to him as she pushed him back on the bed and crawled over him, straddling his waist.

And on that note, I've gotta get some sleep! Or at least, try to. Night!

*thuds*
        LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like the song too. I have a Dean Martin CD with it and immediately heard him singing it.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I went shopping tonight for paint, painting supplies, new bathroom decor, etc ... the local Target just opened a Starbucks, so I enjoyed my iced vanilla coffee tonight. I iz a happy girl.

Bought a new portable hard drive, so I'm gonna disappear for a few minutes, back up everything on my laptop and netbook, and then finish that next chapter.

*zips out*

EDIT: Or not. Just opened my hard drive to find that the manual is missing, and the wrapping around the USB cord is already broken open. It's not even registering in my Computer directory. Someone bought it, used it or did something to it, then returned it to the store.

So. Back to fic.
            Oh, don't you just hate it when that happens. I hope you can take it back.

Chapter 18. *shakes head* At this rate, I may be done with the story by the morning!

Just kidding.

[clipped for space]
            I knew she wasn't just talking about the change in leadership. Heh.

[clipped for space]
            Consider yourself killed. That was so sweet and just the way I can see them behaving. And the song was great.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Shippiness/Valenship/Shippy%20Gifs/John_Elizabeth_control_chair.gif
            The .gif queen strikes again. You are on a roll.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like the song too. I have a Dean Martin CD with it and immediately heard him singing it.
              Thanks! I wrote it with this version in mind (I don't think I've ever heard the Dean Martin rendition before):
              Spoiler:

All in all -- one of my favorite songs. *sighs*

So adorable! *snurches and sends virtual green*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Oh, don't you just hate it when that happens. I hope you can take it back.
              Heh, funny story:
              Spoiler:
              I took it back to the customer service desk, and the cashier says, "Did you buy this with a rebate?" I said no, and then she tells me that starting next week, this exact same hard drive has a $15 rebate on it, which is good til the 20th. *does nerdy happy dance* So I returned it, no problem, and I'll go back next week and get the cheaper one!

I knew she wasn't just talking about the change in leadership. Heh.

Consider yourself killed. That was so sweet and just the way I can see them behaving. And the song was great.
              *beams* Thanks!

Although I'm a little worried I might have killed SK with all the Sparky goodness ... *cheeky*

Comment

I posted the updates on FF.net for Chapters 17-19. I know I always preview the chapters here, but sometimes they undergo editing changes, so this is the finished product.

I'll post it on Command Dynamics once I have a little time later on.

Gotta run to the new place, clean a little, and bring over some odds and ends.

I'll be back later!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

*stumbles in* Darn you, ShipperWriter! I've been sitting here with a goofy grin on my face for the last five minutes!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Shippiness/Valenship/Shippy%20Gifs/John_Elizabeth_control_chair.gif
                  Aaaaahhhh! The control chair! That's awesome! You've really got a flair with the ani gifs!

Heh, funny story:
                  Spoiler:
                  I took it back to the customer service desk, and the cashier says, "Did you buy this with a rebate?" I said no, and then she tells me that starting next week, this exact same hard drive has a $15 rebate on it, which is good til the 20th. *does nerdy happy dance* So I returned it, no problem, and I'll go back next week and get the cheaper one!
                  Ahahaha! Revenge is yours!

*beams* Thanks!

Although I'm a little worried I might have killed SK with all the Sparky goodness ... *cheeky*
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

*stumbles in* Darn you, ShipperWriter! I've been sitting here with a goofy grin on my face for the last five minutes!
                    ROFLMAO! Damn, I'm good.

Aaaaahhhh! The control chair! That's awesome! You've really got a flair with the ani gifs!

Ahahaha! Revenge is yours!

I know, nolamom never ceases to amaze me!

*shrugs* Hey, what can I say? I'm good.

Back to more packing. My room now looks like a tornado just hit.

Comment

Gotta go clean the new place for a little and take some stuff over, so I'll be absent for most of the afternoon.

Sparky present: (spoilered for size)

Spoiler:
                      *sighs* Lizzeh and Teh Hair. So pretteh.

*zips out*

Comment

Here's a present of my own, not Sparky but lots of woobie faces. These are from the trailer for 6 Bullets.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Here's a present of my own, not Sparky but lots of woobie faces. These are from the trailer for 6 Bullets.

*snipped for [img]*
                          Wha ... huh ... gah ... *droolz*

*clears throat* I mean, pictures of Joe are always welcome here!

Comment

Wha ... huh ... gah ... *droolz*
                            Hmmm, funny but that's what I said. How can anybody who has obviously had the crap beaten out of them be so hot? I may need a whumper to explain this.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, funny but that's what I said. How can anybody who has obviously had the crap beaten out of them be so hot? I may need a whumper to explain this.
                              *yells loudly* Pocus!!! Can you come here for a minute???

RL OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              So I've packed about half my room and so far, I have one garbage bag full of trash. I moved some odds and ends to the new place and vacuumed, but since my mom got caught up at work, I came home to finish packing before we go back over to paint. I'm exhausted from hauling stuff up and down stairs! Fighting the urge to take a nap ... or go for a run ...

Comment

Hello everyone!

SW, I just finished reading those six latest chapters of ‘We'll Always Have M51-936’ and it was
                                incredible. Now I wonder what kind of effect that last part of chapter 19 will have on them.

Spoiler:

Thanks for those pics, other than the fact (and it is a fact) that he looks great in it it also looks like it’s a great part for him acting-vise.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X