No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hug next week! I may not survive it. See you guys later.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Off to check on the Reds and try to find my muse again.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

This was awesome, it doesn't matter how many times I've seen thse three 'The siege' episodes they are just so intense that you're on the edge of the seat everytime.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I think I'm gonna be staring at the screen so much I won't be able to post.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Off to check on the Reds and try to find my muse again.
          Hee, I know what you mean about fickle muses!

See you both later!

As for me, SyFy is running Aliens. Always a good one to watch.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The hug, Johns desperatly calling for her while fearing the worst, the end scene when you really see them stand side by side as leaders and friends, it's going to be one heck of an episode.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              This was awesome, it doesn't matter how many times I've seen thse three 'The siege' episodes they are just so intense that you're on the edge of the seat everytime.
              Totally on the edge of your seat! TPTW did a great job with the entire three-parter, and it's no wonder that it's always ranked among the best episodes of SGA. Good times!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Did you hear the news about Rachel? She's having another baby.
                I read about that here but didn’t know if it was true or not though great for her, Caden is a little cutie and their second child will be as well, they must be so excited.
                sigpic

Comment

Did you hear the news about Rachel? She's having another baby.
                  I'm a bad fangirl - I didn't know this. I haven't been by the Rachel/Teyla-thread in a while (I have to admit that the books which shall not be named have a lot to do with it).
                  Congrats to her and Lloyd!

A baby-brother/sister for Caden - and his days of being an only child are about to come to an end.

Oh dear. Even Rodney can't save the day this time.
                  Far and few and inbetween... or something like that...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*happily limps into thread*

Evening/morning, everybody! Wow, amazing snark/commenting going on today! Sad I missed it, but had a beautifully orchestrated wedding to attend. Everything was perfect. Danced till I couldn't feel my toes anymore. LOL Hoping my sister jotted down a few ideas.

Thanks to everybody who commented on the "Atlantis does 'TPB'" ficlet. It will be completed. When? Can't say at the moment. Fic bunnies are dozing, and it's bad juju to wake them.

Hoping to be here next week. I will, however, have to explain why she's suddenly hearing a loud squee and me jumping up and down.

Anyhow. A motivator I made a while back that is just *droolz*:

Good night!

*thuds*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Hee, I know what you mean about fickle muses!
                      This Iron Chef Atlantis fic is coming dangerously close to driving me three fries short of a happy meal, wacko!!! I have the beginning and the end all figured out. However, every time I start working on bridging the two parts my muse goes MIA!!!

Here's just a little taste, pun intended.

Spoiler:
                      As their normally borderline flirty banter turned into a debate about whose mother was the better cook, John decided to throw down the gauntlet.

“There is only one way to settle this, Dr. Weir,” stated John suddenly.

“And what would that be, Colonel Sheppard,” said an intrigued Elizabeth.

“We battle it out in kitchen stadium,” answered John mock seriously.

“Why John Sheppard,” giggled Elizabeth. “I never took you for a fan of Iron Chef America.”

“I have to do something when I’m not flying,” said John as he faked being offended.

“True,” admitted Elizabeth. “However, I don’t think the IOA would look to kindly on us going back to Earth to battle it out to see who’s mother’s cuisine reigns supreme.”

“Chief LaRue managed to finagle the parts out of the IOA to expand her kitchens,” began John as a plan hatched in his mind. “Zalenka and his team could put it together and we could get the Chief to host it. She might even let us raid her staff for Sous chefs.”

“What are we going to do. Broadcast it for the city to watch?”

“Why not?” asked a suddenly excited John.

“I’ll do it on one condition,” Elizabeth was astonished to hear herself say. This man really could talk her into anything. “The loser has to do whatever the winner wants for 48 hours.”

“You’re on,” John had to admit the glint in Elizabeth’s eyes when she proposed the bet had him a little nervous. On the other hand, he had never seen this side of Elizabeth before and he was tempted to see what she might be planning for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Evening/morning, everybody! Wow, amazing snark/commenting going on today! Sad I missed it, but had a beautifully orchestrated wedding to attend. Everything was perfect. Danced till I couldn't feel my toes anymore. LOL Hoping my sister jotted down a few ideas.

Thanks to everybody who commented on the "Atlantis does 'TPB'" ficlet. It will be completed. When? Can't say at the moment. Fic bunnies are dozing, and it's bad juju to wake them.

Hoping to be here next week. I will, however, have to explain why she's suddenly hearing a loud squee and me jumping up and down.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...ntensive-1.jpg

Good night!

*thuds*
                        Glad to hear the wedding went so well, SW!

I very much like the motivator!!
                        Last edited by Rosehawk; 04 June 2012, 08:26 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

This Iron Chef Atlantis fic is coming dangerously close to driving me three fries short of a happy meal, wacko!!! I have the beginning and the end all figured out. However, every time I start working on bridging the two parts my muse goes MIA!!!

Spoiler:
                          As their normally borderline flirty banter turned into a debate about whose mother was the better cook, John decided to throw down the gauntlet.

“Why John Sheppard,” giggled Elizabeth. “I never took you for a fan of Iron Chef America.”

“I have to do something when I’m not flying,” said John as he faked being offended.

“True,” admitted Elizabeth. “However, I don’t think the IOA would look to kindly on us going back to Earth to battle it out to see who’s mother’s cuisine reigns supreme.”

“Chief LaRue managed to finagle the parts out of the IOA to expand her kitchens,” began John as a plan hatched in his mind. “Zalenka and his team could put it together and we could get the Chief to host it. She might even let us raid her staff for Sous chefs.”

“I’ll do it on one condition,” Elizabeth was astonished to hear herself say. This man really could talk her into anything. “The loser has to do whatever the winner wants for 48 hours.”

“You’re on,” John had to admit the glint in Elizabeth’s eyes when she proposed the bet had him a little nervous. On the other hand, he had never seen this side of Elizabeth before and he was tempted to see what she might be planning for him.
                          That has a lot of possibilities. I must admit that my mind went to a happy place over having to do anything John Sheppard wants for 48 hours. *flails*
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...ntensive-1.jpg

Good night!

*thuds*
                            Ohhhh yeah, that's definitely one way to describe Sparky!Eye!Sex! Heeheehee!

Glad you had a great time at the wedding, and don't worry, we won't wake up the fic bunnies.

Spoiler:

AAAAHHHHH!!! That's so awesome! *flails* The banter! The food! Allez Cuisine!

That has a lot of possibilities. I must admit that my mind went to a happy place over having to do anything John Sheppard wants for 48 hours. *flails*
                            Or having John Sheppard do anything I want for 48 hours. RAWR.

Comment

That would work too. I have a list.
                              sigpic

Comment

AAAAHHHHH!!! That's so awesome! *flails* The banter! The food! Allez Cuisine!

Oh it will be good!!! If I can just figure out the middle of the fic, that is. Like I said before I have the end all figured out. You'll just have to wait and see what happens.
                                *Goes back to hunting muse*

Comment

Working...
                                X