No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there goes Everett getting a closeup look at a Wraith.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Team Teyla is down...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney and Carson are mad at Liz for letting Shep go (though the know that you can't really stop him if he sets his mind to something), but then they see how much it's affecting her so they don't say anything else. Poor Liz, she looks hreatbroken yet put togther for the sake of her people, Torri did a great job in that scene.
        sigpic

Comment

There goes John in the jumper. OMG
          sigpic

Comment

Oh crap, watch out Ford!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John going Kamakazi. Team Teyla down and out. It doesn't look good for our heroes!
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And here goes Ford.
                sigpic

Comment

Arming the self destruct again as Sheppard pilots the jumper to his certain doom.

Comment

They all think John is dead. So much grief. Good acting from everyone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ford is in really deep poodoo!

Comment

OMG.

Best "To Be Continued" in SGA history!

Comment

I'm goin' in. Arrrggghhh!
                          sigpic

Comment

And . . . . Wait till next season. Great cliffhanger!

Comment

And thus ends another riproaring post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone for joining us today, and be sure to join us next week for The Siege, Part 3! Same Sparky-Time, Same Sparky-Channel!

Comment

And now... I need to catch my breath. What a ride!

Comment

Working...
                                X