Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    LOL. Everett's got the gene.
    When did he have the time to get the shot?
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Shep has all the good ideas. Does he ever know how they get that nuke? That should have been addressed.

And Teyla arrives with bad news.
      Ohhhh, a scene with John learning all about Lizzeh's "negotiation" with the Genii? I would've loved to have seen that!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Did Everett just eyesex Teyla? I must be seeing things.
        Now that's scary.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Shep took that wraith down, and a fun moment between John and Ford.
          sigpic

Comment

Another montage, this time searching the city... Watch out, Ford!

Comment

Oh yeah, I noticed that right away. *giggles*
              Guess TPTW couldn't get a hold of stingers or thought we're all idiots.

Comment

Ford being a good Marine. That won't last much longer. Ooops.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hmm, and now Colonel Everett thinks something good about Liz.
                  sigpic

Comment

"How about next time, you can be the bait."

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Shep took that wraith down, and a fun moment between John and Ford.
                      John has no intention of being bait. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Everett offering to buy Lizzeh a drink when all this is over. Feh.

Oh look, Lizzeh's bound, blindfolded and locked in a room. Eeep.

Comment

Whoo, that's still a lot! Reminds me of the last month or so before finals during college. *shudders*
                          I can scratch the reversebang art of the list - just posted that. So my fic-partner can post the lot at the community. If you like Kate/Teyla I'll leave a link in the appropriate thread... I won't be able to read the fic until next week after my exams are over.

I’m sorry to hear about all of your work FH but at least it looks like it’s going forward which is something.
                          Forward is good.

Aww, seeing Peter die again is aweful.
                          The moment when he realizes he's not going to make it... just gives me the shivers every single time. It's heartbreakingly sad.

Hmm, one can ask what John and Elizabeth was doing in her office...
                          First I read this post and the next post is this...

Incoming wormhole!
                          ...and there I went straight into the gutter, giggling like a mad little fangirl.

Supposedly they did. I guess they didn't listen to them very much.
                          I though they only had advisors for SG1, not for SGA. Fail!

Bam Bam! He's sure better at this than Shep is.
                          One of my absolute favorite banto's training sessions, the one between Teyla and Athosian Bam-Bam. The choreography is amazing. Bam-Bam truly was a brilliant stunt coordinator.
                          Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Teyla showing off her mad conbat skills.
                          Poor Carson. He just hates that stupid chair.
                          It's called Chairophobia.

And btw, you flew past 121,000 posts! Just so you know!
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Time for Liz to lay the verbal smackdown on the Genii.

Comment

Aww, Liz it's interestin g to see Liz bound like that, and I agree with what you said, it would haveen a great scene to have John find out how they got the nukes, I bet he wouldn't be happy but his respect for her would grow, I also think that they could have done more scenes like this in the future, to let Liz use her skills.
                              sigpic

Comment

Such a brave act. This is kind of a parallel with John's sacrifice too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X