Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all sunburned!!!!

Anywho, hi guys! Sooooo, how are we all? The coffee here is horrid! Should've learnt from last time I was in Egypt!

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
      I'm all sunburned!!!!
      That tends to happen in Egypt.

I hope you'll be okay in the next few days after this. So, found anything interesting yet?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Oh you're right. He did look pretty natural with that torch, didn't he? And also digging in the dirt in The Brotherhood.
        I guess he likes manual labor, eh?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I just accidentily deleted a weekend's worth of exam work...
        It is just my luck that it isn't due until next week so plenty of time to redo three days of work. Unfortunately that which is due wednesday evening is not moving so well... I'll have to forego sleep today - will need coffee to accomplish that.
        Oh no! *hugs* At least you've got some time to recreate the work, but that totally sucks that you have to do it all again!

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
        I'm all sunburned!!!!

Anywho, hi guys! Sooooo, how are we all? The coffee here is horrid! Should've learnt from last time I was in Egypt!
        Ack! I don't know what's worse, the sunburn or the crappy coffee. Go get thee some sunblock, pronto! *sends virtual icepack*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Evening, everybody!

Just got home from the graduation ceremony. It went beautifully. I'm going to miss a lot of those students.

Anyhow. Major headache, so not a long post. Will be gone all day tomorrow for a friend's wedding. Monday is a "chill" day at work, so I might find the time to finish the most recent chapter of fic.

Have a good night/weekend, and enjoy the post-a-thon tomorrow! So sad that I will be missing it!

Comment

My sanity is beyond saving, but that's okay... I kinda like it that way.
            Same here.

My nickname in high school was Crazy.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Evening, everybody!

Just got home from the graduation ceremony. It went beautifully. I'm going to miss a lot of those students.

Anyhow. Major headache, so not a long post. Will be gone all day tomorrow for a friend's wedding. Monday is a "chill" day at work, so I might find the time to finish the most recent chapter of fic.

Have a good night/weekend, and enjoy the post-a-thon tomorrow! So sad that I will be missing it!
              We'll miss you but have fun storming the wedding.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Know what I did last night while my computer was rendering my images... I wrote... and I think there's Sparky in it too... which sorta happened... however, it's not fit for posting just yet. I kinda don't know where I'm going with it.

Comment

Know what I did last night while my computer was rendering my images... I wrote... and I think there's Sparky in it too... which sorta happened... however, it's not fit for posting just yet. I kinda don't know where I'm going with it.
                  You just summed up my entire writing history.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! And... S-minus 5 hours to our The Siege Part 2 post-a-thon!

ShipperWriter, glad the graduation ceremony went well and have fun at the wedding today!

Hmm, sounds like my writing.

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Looks like I'm in good writing company then...

Comment

Hey folks! I got about an hour before I have to leave, so jumping in the gutter real quick.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Same here.

My nickname in high school was Crazy.
                          Mine was Bush, because of my hair. White girl with a natural afro. Good times.

We'll miss you but have fun storming the wedding.
                          *smirk* Of course I will! This is true love. Do you think this happens everyday?

*inserts shameless self promo pic*

Hmm, that reminds me. I have an "Atlantis does 'The Princess Bride'" fic that I need to finish. Did I ever post a snippet here? Cause it's freakin' hilarious!

If you look through my Sparky writing folder on my computer, it looks just like that. I have a lot of work unpublished because the fic bunnies got drunk and forgot to finish 'em. Should work on those, sometime soon. There are some good ones, if I do say so myself.

How just how long was CL marinating on your hard drive until you published her? *raises eyebrow*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! And... S-minus 5 hours to our The Siege Part 2 post-a-thon!

ShipperWriter, glad the graduation ceremony went well and have fun at the wedding today!
                          Thanks, I will! Gonna party like it's ... umm, 2012, and see if I can find a John Sheppard at the reception to dance with.

Hmm, sounds like my writing.
                          Sounds like all of us!

Looks like I'm in good writing company then...
                          Of course you are! Why? Who's saying we're not good peeps? I'll spork 'em!

Comment

Hi! Sharing.... I made some caps from the interview with Joe at Fedcon here

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...con2112217.jpg
                              By some, you meant over 400, right?

*hugs* Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

How just how long was CL marinating on your hard drive until you published her? *raises eyebrow*
                                CL parts 1 and 2 only marinated for a couple of days. Hmm, maybe there's a lesson there because that's the best received fic I've done in a long time.

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...con2112217.jpg
                                *flails* Just a few I see. Thanks for those. When I watched those clips I was thinking how mighty fine he looked. That must have been done early in the morning considering the smooth face. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X