Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Hello everyone!

My internet connection shut down again so I decided to take a page from the John Sheppard Book of Computer Repair by shutting it down and starting it up again and it worked, I guess it just decided to mess with me maybe because while I’m not a fan I was bored so I watched “Breaking Dawn” yesterday and it was at that time the internet connection went down, ha, maybe my computer isn’t a fan of those movies either.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2jab1cn.jpg
    I feel your pain. My computer doesn't like videos of any kind, especially internet downloads. The John Sheppard method usually works temporarily.

I love the way he is looking at her in that pic.

This light really does things to her skin. I wonder how she would look in candle light.
    I thought that new push up bra I bought on Earth might get his attention.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I feel your pain. My computer doesn't like videos of any kind, especially internet downloads. The John Sheppard method usually works temporarily.
      Hmm, the fun part of modern technology.

I know and it makes one wonder if he knew somehow that Elizabeth wasn’t in a relationship anymore (though from what Simon did she kind of wasn’t for a long time), it was kind of obvious from the first scene in the Daedalus cafeteria that it was the reason why Elizabeth was still up so late even if she said something else and it was in a way like John knew she needed some company and some distraction (and what good distraction he makes), and I also think that the reason John was still up was because his new status and the responsibilities really did affect him more then he thought and while Elizabeth does indicate that she had something to do with it and we see a scene with that later it would have been nice if they had talked about it at some point, I mean they wouldn’t have to make a big thing of it just something about how John felt to have someone believe in him like that and/or have Elizabeth say something about it.

This light really does things to her skin. I wonder how she would look in candle light.
      Haha, love it.
      sigpic

Comment

I think it may be. I'm just waiting for more plot bunnies to attack. I have a few more ideas but need enough for a story.
        *Does happy dance*
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Greatings from Egypt!

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
            Greatings from Egypt!
            Where in Egypt are you and on whose digsite?
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

: JOHN!! Watch out!!
                : What the...?!?

*thwack*

[audience gasps]

: Kate's going to psycho-analyze you to kingdom come.
                : She should keep that Lemming of hers out of the jumper bay in the first place.

[lemming sliding down windshield - KO'd] ->
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Where in Egypt are you and on whose digsite?
                  We're in what the Ancient Egyptians called Abdju, or for the people in the morden world Abydos... Yeah that place does exist outside of Stargate take a look. And the guys I'm with are some company I can't be assed to learn the name of. As long as I get paid and can dig, I'm happy.

Comment

Greatings from Egypt!
                    *waves* I love modern technology. Have fun digging in the dirt.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Greatings from Egypt!
                      *Waves back* Have fun and try not to get too bad of a sunburn.

Comment

Greatings from Egypt!
                        Hiya! Have fun, and I hope you've got lots of sunscreen!

*thwack*

[audience gasps]

: She should keep that Lemming of hers out of the jumper bay in the first place.

ZOMG. John is in BIG trouble now. Gee, I wonder if Todd might hide him from Kate's wrath for a while?
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          ZOMG. John is in BIG trouble now. Gee, I wonder if Todd might hide him from Kate's wrath for a while?
                          I'm not even sure Todd would want to face down Kate in that situation.

Comment

*crawls back into thread*

Hiya, everybody! Had a crazy couple of days, sorry for being MIA.

Originally posted by Arya View Post
                            I just saw proof of how teachers hate tests as much as we (students) do. in the middle of my freshmen lit. final my teacher started drawing on the board. it was histerical. Thanks for putting up with us.

And welcome to the thread!

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                            Hello sparkies. Whew, been trying to stay cool since my AC took a dump yesterday. I think it's just the motor bearing on the fan but I had to call someone.

Dig everybody's fics. SR I think the cafeteria is pretty cool. SW I kind of picked up in the middle of your fic, but I like it. Women running the world... silly jk. I did an AU HS fic when I fist joined. It's called "Teenage Wasteland" (yes, the other title to "Baba O'Reilly" by the Who). It's over at Command Dynamics.

SK Glad I wasn't around for the anti wars. I probably would have got the heave heave-ho at some point. Or butt tons of red rep. Which reminds, me you're the first person to ever give me green rep!

Probie my homie! Please say you'll be back!!!
                            Sorry about your A/C! I know here in Florida it's already getting up to 90 degrees during the day, and that's without humidity. Blegh!

Heh heh, I love my little fic. *pets* Speaking of which, I should get back over to CD and read some, including yours. Can't remember if I've read it or not ... but this class is taking an 86 question final in 85 minutes, so I have absolutely nothing to do ... I'm gonna wander over there when I'm done catching up here.

Lorne earned his stripes by rescuing Sheppard. He quickly learned not to snark about it though.
                            Oh, I can imagine. Love the snarkage between them in "Coup D'Etat".

Believe me, teachers hate tests because grading them is a pain. And they are just as giddy about the school year being over as you are. Maybe more.
                            True, dat. I was helping the ASL teacher grade tests. Between three of us, it took four hours to grade everything. I'm just happy she gave the final early so she wouldn't have to deal with all that at the very end of the year.

I doubt you would have gotten thrown off the forum if some posters didn't. There were some mighty rude individuals around in those days. Some who actively hated shippers and weren't afraid to say so come to mind.

Like that???

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Just like he learned to keep his mouth shut about anything he might see between Sheppard and Weir. Because what happens in Atlantis stays in Atlantis.
                            Exactly!

... So how is it that we see it on our TV screens? *iz confuzed*

Yay for more Cafeteria Lady stories! I always like 'slice-of-life' type stories, where we learn about all the little things that we seem to never see in the episodes. Makes it all more real.
                            True, dat!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Hello everyone!

My internet connection shut down again so I decided to take a page from the John Sheppard Book of Computer Repair by shutting it down and starting it up again and it worked, I guess it just decided to mess with me maybe because while I’m not a fan I was bored so I watched “Breaking Dawn” yesterday and it was at that time the internet connection went down, ha, maybe my computer isn’t a fan of those movies either.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2jab1cn.jpg
                            Yeah, we're having a similar problem at work. YouTube is taking forrrrrrrrever to load on the staff computers. Don't know why ...

*snickers*

*thwack*

[audience gasps]

OMG. *covers mouth while trying not to laugh hysterically during finals*

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              I'm not even sure Todd would want to face down Kate in that situation.
                              True fax, dat.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              Exactly!

... So how is it that we see it on our TV screens? *iz confuzed*
                              Because when we're seeing it on our TV screens, we're in Atlantis. Or something like that.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I hope you’re having a good Thursday; I just got back from dinner with some of the women in my family which is always fun and nice.

ShWeir, I hope you’re having a good time in Egypt.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X