Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Haha, John's eyes keeps shifting to Elizabeth when he talks to Zelenka.

He really isn't hidding it at all.
    He always seems to want to know what she is thinking. I think her opinion is very important to him.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Poor Rodney. EVA with no jetpack. That'd be scary.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I really think that this is the episode where Rodney's role grew to be one of the lead roles.
        sigpic

Comment

One giant THUD. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Whee, we're going a-Wraith-hunting!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Peter is as good as John and Liz at handling Rodney.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't really get the LSD's, I mean Atlantis is huge and so is the life signs so there must a be huge area to search though, and also different floors, it's confusing.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Whee, we're going a-Wraith-hunting!
                  Goin' on a Wraith hunt and I'm not afraid. I've got my gun and my stunner by my side. OMG!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ouch, John was shot down by the wraith, and then nearly feed opon...again and not for the last time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh crap, the Wraith was waiting for them!

John always manages to fall so prettily, though.

Comment

I don't really get the LSD's, I mean Atlantis is huge and so is the life signs so there must a be huge area to search though, and also different floors, it's confusing.
                        Don't try to use logic. You'll just get a headache.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, pooh! But just think of what a great fic research opportunity it would be!
                          My cousin came by earlier informing me that the tent was water-proof (he's got one too but a 4-person tent instead of a 2-person tent)... I'd rather not test that theory. Besides, I'm all alone in that tent - what research would that bring me? *clasps hand in front of mouth* Did I just say that? Did I just suggest that... ... *goes in search of mind in Sparky-gutter*

Adorkable indeed.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          As a matter of fact, you should tighten up your spyware, and I would advise everyone to stay away, stay far away until we fix it. Mr. SR found 2000 corrupted files on SGA-R. We don't know if someone deliberately hacked our site or if it's the host site and just bled over to us. It's a bit like Elizabeth's nanites. LOL
                          Yup, working on it.

Opening creadits, you know, as much as I love this one and it's awesome I really don't mind those shows that tend to skip having them, espcially after hearing it for the 150th time.
                          I don't know if you watched SG1 but I can assure you that I was really happy when the opening credits over here switched from the mask of Ra to something else cause I had it with that mask after n-episodes.

Teyla's still stuck in the infirmary.
                          Looking adorkably cute... Kate has just run off to fetch her something yummy from the cafeteria. Probably popcorn.

Is it just me or is Radek badly in need of a hair cut?
                          Bah. Radek's hair is like Mozart or Einstein. You don't mess with it.
                          What SK said.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Okayyy, before I head to bed, I have a little snippet for all of you guys. (Shhhhh, don't tell PTB that I, and most of the fandom writers, can handle that little thing called continuity better than them. Also, I am totally channeling my inner Joss Whedon!)
                          Gah! You know how to make a girl even more curious... damn you!
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Wow, did the Wraith rip John's shirt a little bit when he pulled his jacket open to feed? Whoo!

Comment

Oh crap, the Wraith was waiting for them!

John always manages to fall so prettily, though.
                              That's cause he looks so pretteh lying down. *whimpers*
                              sigpic

Comment

Don't try to use logic. You'll just get a headache.
                                I know, I've come to realise that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X