Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They went to planet of Jurrasic Park.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Bates, do yourself a big favor. STFU before Teyla rips your damn fool head off.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Fight! Fight! Fight!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Teyla/Bates smackdown. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

John is being rational again and sometimes I actually think Teyla needs someone to talk to her about things in a bit more of a firm voice, and there are others that needs it too.
            sigpic

Comment

Back to the repair crew. Rodney, you do not have to start breathing hard.

Comment

Teyla expected John to take her side, I think. You'd think she'd have learned by now. He does what he thinks is right at the time.
                sigpic

Comment

Grodin and Miller are having a great time listing to Rodney complaining like he always does. I love how everyone already know how to handle Rodney when he gets like that.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think Rodney is very brave here. I am proud of him for not losing his lunch.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      *peeks in*

*tiptoes out*
                      OMG! Hispter!Joe!!!!

Okayyy, before I head to bed, I have a little snippet for all of you guys. (Shhhhh, don't tell PTB that I, and most of the fandom writers, can handle that little thing called continuity better than them. Also, I am totally channeling my inner Joss Whedon!)

Spoiler:
                      It took her ten minutes, or more, to find the lab according to Rodney's written instructions, but once she got there, Teyla was glad she had the patience to decipher the scientist's handwriting.

“Ah, you're here,” Rodney said when he glanced at her as she entered, then returned his attention to a panel in front of him. “This is so weird,” he was typing away on his pad, “nothing I tried had worked, and trust me, I tried a lot of things,” he said.

“Aha,” Teyla answered, too stunned to even move from the entrance.

Rodney had said this laboratory was vastly different than anything they'd encountered so far, but still, Teyla wasn't prepared for what she saw. The walls were plain, they were just walls, but the remarkable thing about them was the writing. Handwriting, to be more precise. There were words, notes, everywhere, except the high ceiling and highest parts of the walls, everywhere a human hand could reach there were words written in Ancient. Hand – written. She was turning around, observing, while words were jumping off the walls at her – time, sleep, returning. Box.

“Box of dreams,” Teyla read, staring at the writing directly above Rodney's head.

“Yes, um, that term seems to repeat a couple of times,” Rodney turned to her. “Didn't know you could read -”

Teyla felt the familiar pang of regret as she looked at him, as she could safely guess what he was thinking while he was giving her that uncommon, vulnerable look.

“Elizabeth taught me,” she smiled sadly, “She was translating various files from Ancient's database and she often asked me about various matters. If my people were familiar with some things. That is how she started teaching me – well, actually, I knew the basics from before, but -”

Rodney nodded quickly. “Yeah, I get it.”

“What is box of dreams?” Teyla asked, wishing to change the subject of their conversation.
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Halling, gotta love him. And a great scene with him and Liz.

Isn't this also the scene where you went.

"Would you like mint Halling?"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Teyla expected John to take her side, I think. You'd think she'd have learned by now. He does what he thinks is right at the time.
                          Yeah, one would think. Guess John's not the one who's irrational.

Comment

All that way to find out it's dead after all. It's miracle time, McKay.
                            sigpic

Comment

No Halling, Elizabeth is the one who saved Atlantis and made sure that it's still there today, it's amazing how they keep forgeting that.
                              sigpic

Comment

All of the scientists wears light blue, makes Elizabeth stand out when she is among them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X