No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening creadits, you know, as much as I love this one and it's awesome I really don't mind those shows that tend to skip having them, espcially after hearing it for the 150th time.
    sigpic

Comment

Poor Rodney, no pressure as usual.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        John looks like he's wondering why she wants him to stay.
        Closet rendezvous?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla's still stuck in the infirmary.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Closet rendezvous?
            Haha, of course.
            sigpic

Comment

And the first ship anvil of the day. Or maybe he's just being her boss.
              sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Radek again, those two really have an interesting relationship.
                sigpic

Comment

LOL. Radek and Rodney bickering again. Just get a room, you two! Oh wait, they already do.

Comment

Is it just me or is Radek badly in need of a hair cut?
                    sigpic

Comment

I can skip Bates in this scene, becuase I love John and Liz in it.
                      sigpic

Comment

"You know that for a fact, Sergeant, or is your spidey sense just tingling?"
                        sigpic

Comment

Lookit John, Elizabeth and Bates trying to find a new Alpha Site. Aren't they cute?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            LOL. Radek and Rodney bickering again. Just get a room, you two! Oh wait, they already do.
                            See, now shipping those two would have made sense.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Is it just me or is Radek badly in need of a hair cut?
                              Bah. Radek's hair is like Mozart or Einstein. You don't mess with it.

Comment

I heard that Joe ad-libbed that "pain in the ass" line and Torri just went with it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X