Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody hit PLAY!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Recap!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Flashbacks
        sigpic

Comment

Here we go, to the present and impending doom!

Comment

That is one big ass Wraith fleet

Comment

Last stand mission briefing. Whee!

Comment

I'm running late.... Okay, recap, recap recap..... OOoh, Sparky
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney and Radek is banthing again, and everyone is just staring at them and trying to keep up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bates! *pets him*

Comment

Lizzeh wants to keep Shep close.

Comment

Elizabeth shut John down, she is right but John looked a bit taken aback there.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, Lizzeh... Nooo pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Elizabeth shut John down, she is right but John looked a bit taken aback there.
                            Indeed. Think about it, John. You're too tactically important to send off to play with the satellite.

Comment

John looks like he's wondering why she wants him to stay.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Opening credits!

Comment

Working...
                                X