X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    An intergalactic plothole, maybe?
    I was thinking black hole, myself.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      That works as well.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Just relaxing...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Have fun. I hope the bugs aren't as bad as they've been here lately. We've had so much rain, it's really increased the insect population.
          No bugs to speak of.

I also like your away team.
          They were pleasant company.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Oh Lord. So if the cats jump on your tent, and you run for the hills, you're gonna find John and Elizabeth ... umm ... busy.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well, I stayed up late expecting all 3 episodes of Star Wars to play, but they stopped at 11 and left us hanging at the end of "The Empire Strikes Back". Why, oh why, are they not available on Netflix???

Oh well. Time for this shipper to head to bed.

Night!

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...omckay0080.jpg
            I know it's too early to be in the gutter, but I can't think of a single caption for that pic that's not dirty. Here's the cleanest one I can come up with.

That's a perfectly normal reaction, Rodney. But, I'm warning you, it better not happen when Elizabeth is around.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Replying real quick before I run out the door for the day:

Heeheehee!

You and me both. I think I'm just gonna sit back and have another mojito. *raises a glass*
              I had two Millers last night. *nods* I was feelin' gooooooooood.

Hmm, make-up rewatch... That has some possibilities. Well, we'll miss you tomorrow and next Sunday, but do have fun, and we'll try not to burn down the forum while you're gone!
              *nods* Much obliged to ya! I'd still like this safe haven to be here when I get home.

An intergalactic plothole, maybe?
              That works as well.
              But stuff only goes in a black hole, it's technically impossible for anything to -- hey, wait a minute ...

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              OMG, Nolamom, I wish I had your mad skillz! That almost looks like one of the promo photos for Season 2!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              No bugs to speak of.

They were pleasant company.

So I'm assuming you didn't run into them, or they made it back to camp at a decent hour??? Meanwhile, what were Kate and Teyla up to???

I know it's too early to be in the gutter, but I can't think of a single caption for that pic that's not dirty. Here's the cleanest one I can come up with.

That's a perfectly normal reaction, Rodney. But, I'm warning you, it better not happen when Elizabeth is around.
              *hangs head and cracks up*

And you notice how John has his hand on his sidearm? Just in case?

Absolutely no pun intended. OMG. *smacks self*

And on that lovely note, I'm outta here!

Comment

So I'm assuming you didn't run into them, or they made it back to camp at a decent hour??? Meanwhile, what were Kate and Teyla up to???
                I did not.

Stargazing and beyond that I do not need to know.

Comment

Hi thread! So, I'm reading up about plotholes and closeness and things that happened behind the scenes, and I seriously can't think of another show where things like these happened. The writing for SGA was always on and off, sometimes extremely good, and sometimes superficial.

I partially watched Sunday few days ago (or should we call it Scumday... I prefer that name for this ep), and started Submersion afterwards and it was like nothing happened! Like there was some sort of switch and everyone had forgotten one of their closest friends has tragically died. And let's not even mention how some things in Sunday were forced *cough* a ship that shall not be named*cough* like someone put up a giant flashing signs with ginormous pointing arrow saying "shipping this way". (It's even worse than TVD's Stefan and Elena).

And, I'm trying to remember post - Sunday fics where Sparky is involved but I can recall only a handful, and damn, I still feel like fixing that episode and I haven't written Sparky in ages, so I might just rewatch that dreadful thing again for the higher purpose of gaining inspiration. Hold my hand!
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

So we're still being locked out of the sgarising.com webpages...

Does this mean I'll never be able to read [spoilers] ... err... Box of Dreams for example?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 4 hours and 30 minutes to The Siege, Part 1!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Just relaxing...
                      SQUEE!!!! They're so cute! (but then, when are they not cute?) Thanks for sharing that one!

Muahahahah!

But stuff only goes in a black hole, it's technically impossible for anything to -- hey, wait a minute ...
                      Exactly.

*hangs head and cracks up*

And you notice how John has his hand on his sidearm? Just in case?

Absolutely no pun intended. OMG. *smacks self*

And on that lovely note, I'm outta here!
                      Ohhhh yeah. Heheheheh...

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Hi thread! So, I'm reading up about plotholes and closeness and things that happened behind the scenes, and I seriously can't think of another show where things like these happened. The writing for SGA was always on and off, sometimes extremely good, and sometimes superficial.

I partially watched Sunday few days ago (or should we call it Scumday... I prefer that name for this ep), and started Submersion afterwards and it was like nothing happened! Like there was some sort of switch and everyone had forgotten one of their closest friends has tragically died. And let's not even mention how some things in Sunday were forced *cough* a ship that shall not be named*cough* like someone put up a giant flashing signs with ginormous pointing arrow saying "shipping this way". (It's even worse than TVD's Stefan and Elena).

And, I'm trying to remember post - Sunday fics where Sparky is involved but I can recall only a handful, and damn, I still feel like fixing that episode and I haven't written Sparky in ages, so I might just rewatch that dreadful thing again for the higher purpose of gaining inspiration. Hold my hand!
                      I hated how they just turned around and everything was "fine" after Sunday. WTF? I imagine we'll have a lot of wank flying during the Sunday post-a-thon.

Does this mean I'll never be able to read [spoilers] ... err... Box of Dreams for example?
                      We're still working on the website. As to Box of Dreams, Anuna's still working on that one... *pokes Anuna playfully*
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That's a great name and fits perfectly. I hated Sunday, and not just because of the stupid attempt at shipping. Though I must admit it wasn't as lame as some attempts I could point my finger at. I don't think I have ever rewatched it all the way through.

Unless something new has happened I don't know about, nothing has changed since our last big crash. Those who know how to fix it don't have time right now. Nothing new is going to be added until we get it back up.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 3 hours to today's The Siege, Part 1 post-a-thon!

Comment

So I got home early, keeping in mind that we had some errands to run before we leave, and my mom is like, "Take our time, we don't have to be the first ones there."

Unfortunately, I can't drag my feet long enough to linger for the post-a-thon. Drats.

I did not.

Stargazing and beyond that I do not need to know.
                            *snickers*

I hated how they tried to force all the ships in "Sunday"! You might as well have had them play spin the bottle, it was just that juvenile ...

I should write a Sparky fix too ... maybe need something to distract me for a while ...

That stinky ... But I can get into SGARising just fine ...

Ohhhh yeah. Heheheheh...
                            Gotta love references to SG-1 ... Mwahahahaha.

I hated how they just turned around and everything was "fine" after Sunday. WTF? I imagine we'll have a lot of wank flying during the Sunday post-a-thon.
                            Exactly. Carson had just died, and then in "Submersion" you had the whole bickering scientists and John/Elizabeth riding in the front of the jumper, telling the kids to stop. Where did all that grief and sorrow go?

Probably in that black hole we were talking about earlier.

We're still working on the website. As to Box of Dreams, Anuna's still working on that one... *pokes Anuna playfully*
                            *patiently waits, smiles, and sends chocolate*

That's a great name and fits perfectly. I hated Sunday, and not just because of the stupid attempt at shipping. Though I must admit it wasn't as lame as some attempts I could point my finger at. I don't think I have ever rewatched it all the way through.
                            I foresee an epic snarkfest happening when we get to some of those episodes who must not be named.

Oh well. I should go and find some Sparky pics to contribute for "The Siege Part One" since I'll be MIA.

*wanders off*

Comment

That stinky ... But I can get into SGARising just fine ...
                              Firefox blocks the website on the notion it has evil spyware.

Internet Explorer doesn't and everything is all fine for it.

Let's see how Chrome does... LOL!! Even Google's own browser allows access.

So does that mean, I should check my anti-spyware program for failing me?

Comment

Firefox blocks the website on the notion it has evil spyware.

Internet Explorer doesn't and everything is all fine for it.

Let's see how Chrome does... LOL!! Even Google's own browser allows access.

So does that mean, I should check my anti-spyware program for failing me?
                                Ugh, anti-virus programs give me such a headache sometimes. On my old laptop, it was trying to run two at a time, and it refused to let me connect to the Internet. One of my friends took a look at it, deleted the program I didn't want, and then restarted my computer. No more problems!

Eek. Slightly OT. Question: who would look better in nerdy glasses: John or Elizabeth???

Comment

Working...
                                X