Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Darth Teyla woke up on the wrong side of the gurney.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So now they know that Atlantis is the key to get to earth, 7+ billion people's souls are at stake now, though it's a good thing to know.
      sigpic

Comment

But at least Teyla got the Wraith's plan: They're coming after Atlantis because they want Earth.

OHNOEZ! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Liz and John are practically standing in the same spot again.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

End credits!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, there is no personal space in their world. *lol*
              sigpic

Comment

And that concludes another great post-a-thon, that was fun.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  OHNOEZ! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
                  Doomed!

Their concept of personal space is obviously not the same as everyone else's.

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thank you to everyone who came out today to join in the fun!

Next week, please join us for the opening of SGA's baddestass multipart episode, The Siege, Part 1! Same Sparky-time, same Sparky-channel!

Comment

Fun as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Doomed!

Do they even have a concept of personal space?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          There are days I think Backett and Castle, channel those two.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Do they even have a concept of personal space?
                            They probably don't have it. We should just be honest about it.

I might be back next week, long weekend with monday off.

Comment

Off to tinker for fanfic.

Comment

Oh, and just a space-related reminder, don't forget to catch the annular solar eclipse coming up shortly! For those of you outside the eclipse viewing zone (east Asia, Pacific Ocean, Western US), there are a few places online where you can watch live streams of the eclipse, such as the SLOOH SpaceCamera and Panasonic's broadcast from the top of Mt. Fuji in Japan. More live streams can be found at Sky & Telescope. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X