Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeep, Wraith vision!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Oh that was what she was doing... Kate had ulterior motives.
      Heeheehee!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And back inside a Wraith's head... this will end badly...

See!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh, poor Lizzeh, she's totally freaked out by what she saw Teyla going through. *wibbles*

Comment

Aaaah, Teyla is possesed by a wraith.
            sigpic

Comment

Evil Teyla scares her lover friends.

Comment

Back to Wraith vision...

Comment

Incoming wormhole.
                  sigpic

Comment

Uh oh... Teyla doesn't live here anymore...

Comment

Darth Teyla is so freaky. Come back to the light side.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh great, Bates is coming in hot..

Beautiful shot of Kate to end that scene.

Comment

I love how John just runs down, takes a gun and just aims, most of the time he is an ideal militray leader, espcially in those kind of situations.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh crap, we've got an off world team in trouble!

Comment

Why do I have this sudden urge to listen to Dean Martin sing Sway?
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Teyla and Ford scene, one of the few scenes with just the two of them. And Ford is definatly showing his age in this scene.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X