Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Oh guys did I mention - dental surgery tomorrow? Bllleeeeaaargggh. SR, I am counting on that fic tomorrow, to cheer me up
    Sorry about that, but maybe it will clear up your dental problems once and for all. And check back after noon, as soon as I go over the fic one more time, I'll post it, imperfections and all. I think I have found a unique perspective.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/SparkyBIS2.jpg
    They want how much to fix our pipes?
    Well, you know paying travel time to the Pegasus Galaxy for a plumber is gonna cost 'ya.

Okay, I'm still mad about the plumbing.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I had a day off - and tomorrow too so long weekend to enjoy. Spend it on the couch playing Need For Speed with my sister... and ended the day by watching the first two episodes of the Titanic miniseries.

I do have a headache... but painkiller should kick in anytime now... I hope...

Oh and yesterday I got a message from one of my friends where in I was given the chance of a lifetime (it involves Star Wars and Orlando in the USA) but unfortunately I'll probably have to pass it up... I was excited and disappointed at the same time I can tell you that much.
      Sorry about your headache ... hope the medicine finally kicked in.

And Star Wars and Florida is a great combination. Sorry you probably can't make it!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Sorry about that, but maybe it will clear up your dental problems once and for all. And check back after noon, as soon as I go over the fic one more time, I'll post it, imperfections and all. I think I have found a unique perspective.

They want how much to fix our pipes?
      Well, you know paying travel time to the Pegasus Galaxy for a plumber is gonna cost 'ya.

Okay, I'm still mad about the plumbing.
      Looking forward to your fic!

And that just reminds me that I've been putting off going to the dentist. He says I now need a root canal on a tooth that he already did a filling on. Not really looking forward to it, but procrastination will only make things worse, I guess. *groans*

Hey, you have a right to be mad! If I'd had that many snafus and had to pay that much, I'd be mad too.

You could always channel that anger into fic. I'm sure the results would be interesting.

Comment

OMG. I actually finished part 5 of my fic!

Let me go post it, and I'll bring the link back. Head's up: the fic bunnies are getting very creative.

EDIT: Three new chapters of "We'll Always Have M51-936" are now up!
        Last edited by ShipperWriter; 17 May 2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I had a day off - and tomorrow too so long weekend to enjoy. Spend it on the couch playing Need For Speed with my sister... and ended the day by watching the first two episodes of the Titanic miniseries.

I do have a headache... but painkiller should kick in anytime now... I hope...

Oh and yesterday I got a message from one of my friends where in I was given the chance of a lifetime (it involves Star Wars and Orlando in the USA) but unfortunately I'll probably have to pass it up... I was excited and disappointed at the same time I can tell you that much.
          Hope the headache is gone! My sore throat is being burned away with a healthy dose of Irish Mist. Ahhh... *raises a glass*

Star Wars and Orlando? The Star Wars Weekends at Walt Disney World?!? ZOMG! That would be so awesome to attend! I hope things work out and you are able to go!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Hey, you have a right to be mad! If I'd had that many snafus and had to pay that much, I'd be mad too.

You could always channel that anger into fic. I'm sure the results would be interesting.
          Hmm, that could certainly be the "unique perspective" she spoke of.

OMG. I actually finished part 5 of my fic!

Let me go post it, and I'll bring the link back. Head's up: the fic bunnies are getting very creative.
          Heheheh... Now that sounds like fun! *wanders off to read*

ETA: Creative is right! John, Elizabeth, screw going back to normal and just remember: What happens in Atlantis, stays in Atlantis.
          Last edited by Scary Kitty; 17 May 2012, 06:55 PM.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Heheheh... Now that sounds like fun! *wanders off to read*

ETA: Creative is right! John, Elizabeth, screw going back to normal and just remember: What happens in Atlantis, stays in Atlantis.
            Heh heh heh. I'll pass it along to the fic bunnies.

They haven't told me what the next chapter is gonna look like, but I have a feeling the rating may go up a tad.

And I'm liking that for a fic title!

Heading to bed, see everyone tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Good evening everyone! It sucks that so many of you are having a bad day but hopefully tomorrow it's firday and then there is the whole weekend to get better. I'm one of those that have had a pretty good day since we've todasy have been when is here called a red day and everyone have had the day off I decided to clean out my closet and I can tell you that it was necessary, so now I have thrown away a lot and also found a lot to donate which is always great, I've been working on it all day and I'm far from done and I'm still working on it while watching ice hockey, Sweden - Czechia, and it's really nerve-wracking and exiting.
              I'm guessing here but are you talking about the IIHF World Championships? I really wish I could get them here.
              I love hockey.

Edit: Sorry your team lost, Brie.
              Did a little checking and most of the players from teams I follow in the NHL are also out. Which is kind of good because they'll be more rested for next season and hopefully play with a bit of a chip on their shoulders.
              Last edited by mandogater; 17 May 2012, 08:05 PM.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

So, guys, a question! I woke up with a migraine today. I assume it would be smarter to postpone my dentist appointment, right? No matter how much I want to get rid of this trouble tooth...

SR,
                can't wait for the fic! Everyone else, thank you for the recs!
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Sorry everyone is having a bad day. If you're looking forward to Friday, don't bother, mine wasn't particularly flash

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  John: You want me to what?

old!Liz: Exactly what it says - send me to the afterlife by making me feel like a real woman. I've waited 10,000 years for this.

John: What, now?

Liz: Yeah, now? And, you know, you, not me?

Rodney: Oh for crying out loud, I'll do it

*takes off shirt, gives it to old!Liz*

Rodney: Here, iron this!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Star Wars and Orlando? The Star Wars Weekends at Walt Disney World?!? ZOMG! That would be so awesome to attend! I hope things work out and you are able to go!
                    I have a sneakin' suspicion that will be included in the trip. Now I'm even more determined to figure out a way to get me a seat on this trip... Argh!!
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      Sorry everyone is having a bad day. If you're looking forward to Friday, don't bother, mine wasn't particularly flash

old!Liz: Exactly what it says - send me to the afterlife by making me feel like a real woman. I've waited 10,000 years for this.

Good way to start my Friday. You made me LOL twice.

*runs to read SW's fic, even though it will delay me finishing mine*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

OMGOMGOMG. Students are wondering why I'm snorting. So wrong, but so you. Nice job!

I have a sneakin' suspicion that will be included in the trip. Now I'm even more determined to figure out a way to get me a seat on this trip... Argh!!
                        May the Force be with you.

Good way to start my Friday. You made me LOL twice.

*runs to read SW's fic, even though it will delay me finishing mine*
                        Go finish your fic! Even though mine is pretty good. Heh.

Comment

OMGOMGOMG. Students are wondering why I'm snorting. So wrong, but so you. Nice job!

May the Force be with you.

Go finish your fic! Even though mine is pretty good. Heh.
                          Yours is great. I am really enjoying it.

First I have to go to the grocery store. And FYI, there is more water leaking under my sink. I guess I am not done with the plumber after all.
                          sigpic

Comment

Back from the dentist, have survived the tooth pulling, the bugger is out, but OMG, smiling is so not an option. Also the pain stopped, but one half of my mouth won't be useful to chew with for awhile. I had no idea how fugly human canines are. Also how long. Now onto the fic reading!!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Ahhhhh! Do it, do it, doooooooo iiiiiiiittttttttt!

Yours is great. I am really enjoying it.

First I have to go to the grocery store. And FYI, there is more water leaking under my sink. I guess I am not done with the plumber after all.
                              Well, crap. Though the good news is, if the plumber didn't do it right the first time, he shouldn't charge you again to fix his mistake. Grr!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Back from the dentist, have survived the tooth pulling, the bugger is out, but OMG, smiling is so not an option. Also the pain stopped, but one half of my mouth won't be useful to chew with for awhile. I had no idea how fugly human canines are. Also how long. Now onto the fic reading!!
                              Yay, problem tooth is gone! Good for you! Don't worry, it will get better; I had to have two stubborn baby teeth pulled when I was in high school, and I was eating soup and cream of wheat for the next couple of days. But I was back on solid food soon enough.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy friday everyone! Hope today is a better day for all of you. I'm still cleaning out my closet (so much crap it's ridiculous but I guess that's what happens if you don't sort it out for 10 years or so) so yeah, it's a super fun thing to do on a friday but since it's my birthday next friday this weekedn will have to be cleaning weekend and there is so much to do,

Hopefully you'll be able to get on that trip Falcon Horus, it sounds like a whole lot of fun.

Yay! for fic updates from ShipperWriter, can't wait to read them.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                I'm guessing here but are you talking about the IIHF World Championships? I really wish I could get them here.
                                I love hockey.
                                That's the one, and they actually held part of it here in Stockholm (I can actually see the arena from my kitchen window) and part of it in Finland and I love hockey as well and it's been a fun run.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Edit: Sorry your team lost, Brie.
                                Did a little checking and most of the players from teams I follow in the NHL are also out. Which is kind of good because they'll be more rested for next season and hopefully play with a bit of a chip on their shoulders.
                                Yeah, it's always sad but sometimes your team is the best and sometimes some other team is better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X