Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Nancy's pretty awesome. I figure she's got a bit of snark, but she really does care about John and wants him to be happy.

Defective remote? Gotta save the store receipt for a return.

Hmm, you should be able to select each episode individually instead of having to fast forward through the earlier episodes.
    LIke I said before, there are no bottons on the remote to arrow down on the DVD menu.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Shopping! Gotta love it.

*pops corks and starts spraying everyone with champagne like in the locker room after a championship game*

LOL!
      I now have the urge of get a cooler of Gatorade (the drink, not the caption king ) and pour it over Southern Red. I'd say she qualifies as the coach of our Sparky team, complete with the Lemming mascot.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      That entire chapter just flowed once I got going. I actually thought about making Nancy a little snarky but I couldn't do it.

We didn't notice that little problem with the remote until about a month after we bought it.
      That sucks. Can you watch the DVD on your computer instead?

Comment

Hello everyone!

I decided to make a small “Letters from Pegasus” Elizabeth icon. Made me really miss photoshop.

I've been playing around with my Elizabeth becomes an Immortal fic again and thought I'd share some of it again.

Spoiler:
        “Are you sure you’ll be alright,” asked John. He still hadn’t adjusted to the idea people could pop up at anytime and try to take Elizabeth’s head.

“I’ll be fine John,” reassured Elizabeth. While John’s protective streak was cute most of the time, he was going a bit overboard today. “I have my sword in the trunk, we’ll be in public the entire time we’re here and I have you and Ronon with me.”

Once he introduced Elizabeth and Ronon to his brother, John left them to say his goodbyes in private.

As Elizabeth wondered around the buffet with Ronon a familiar face from her days in Washington caught her attention. “Ronon I’ll be back in a couple of minutes. I see someone from my past I want to catch up with.”

“Elizabeth Weir,” declared Nancy Sheppard. “What are you doing here?”

“Giving John moral support during his time of morning. What are you doing here?”

“Paying respects to my former in-laws.”

“O my God, you’re his ex-wife! It never accrued to me that you were the one he married even after reading his file.”

“How do you know John,” inquired Nancy.

“He sort of made himself my de-facto bodyguard on my last assignment. We became very close after nearly dieing a couple of times but I never put two and two together when he mentioned an ex-wife.”

“Well that’s John for you. I’m guessing he still doesn’t share that much about what he’s thinking?”

“He’s getting better about that,” said Elizabeth. “At least with me anyway.”

“Where is he,” asked Nancy looking around. “I’d like to see him again.”

“He’s over near the stables with our friend Ronon,” answered Elizabeth on spotting her man.

Even as the thought entered her mind, Elizabeth couldn’t help the huge grin that appeared. She knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that John would never leave her for someone else and that he would rather die then see any kind of harm come to her. She loved him with all her heart because of that and was bound and determined to do whatever it took to send the rest of his life with him. Even if his pension for suicide missions drove her batty at times.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Nancy it’s nice to see you again,” said John upon seeing his ex-wife walking toward him with Elizabeth. “I’m guessing you know Elizabeth. This is our friend Ronon, he teaches the survival course where I’m currently stationed.”

“We met while you were off doing good knows what,” answered Nancy. “You look good John.”

“Thank you,” answered John. “You look good yourself.”

“I think I see another old friend, so I’ll leave you two to reconnect,” said Elizabeth as she spotted the person that was causing her Immortal sixth-sense to go off.

“So how long have the two of you been an item,” asked Nancy.

“We aren’t an item,” was John’s defensive answer.

On sharing a look with Sheppard, Ronon made an excuse to leave and check on Elizabeth’s wellbeing.

“It was nice to meet you,” said Ronon as he shook Nancy’s hand before he left to follow Elizabeth.

“Come on John,” countered Nancy. “I know you well enough to know something is going on with you two. I know how protective you can be to those few people you truly care about and you just sent Ronon to check on Elizabeth.”

“We started out as friends but over the last few months things started to change,” began John. “Some friends of our sort of beat some sense into us and a near death experience on her part convinced the both of us life was too short.”

“Don’t get me wrong John,” started Nancy. “I’m glad you’re happy. I’m just surprised. I never thought Elizabeth would be your type.”

“What can I say. It just works.”

“I’m happy for you John,” said Nancy as she hugged him. “I truly am. Now go and be with her.”

“Yes ma’am,” said John while offering his patented grin and a mock salute.

All Nancy could do was grin at his antics and hope Elizabeth could keep him. For all of his faults, John deserved to be happy. She just hope John had finally found whatever it was he needed in Elizabeth.
        That was really great, though I have to ask if it’s a part of a bigger fic?
        sigpic

Comment

I wanted to drop by during LFP every once in a while to say nothing else but - leadership - however my internet decided differently. It went AWOL for the entire night...

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          I now have the urge of get a cooler of Gatorade (the drink, not the caption king ) and pour it over Southern Red. I'd say she qualifies as the coach of our Sparky team, complete with the Lemming mascot.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

As long as I can shower afterwards, I'm good with that. Though I wouldn't call myself the coach.

I do have to say that I'm proud of each of every one of us though for sticking around and keeping Sparky alive. And they said they'd seen the last of us at the end of S3. LOL
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I wanted to drop by during LFP every once in a while to say nothing else but - leadership - however my internet decided differently. It went AWOL for the entire night...
              Gotta love Rodney's ego.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              As long as I can shower afterwards, I'm good with that. Though I wouldn't call myself the coach.

I do have to say that I'm proud of each of every one of us though for sticking around and keeping Sparky alive. And they said they'd seen the last of us at the end of S3. LOL
              Okay. How about ringleader???

SPARKY -- pesky and incredibly hard to kill. Who's got that motivator???

Comment

Gotta love Rodney's ego.

Okay. How about ringleader???

SPARKY -- pesky and incredibly hard to kill. Who's got that motivator???
                Ringleader makes me sound like a gang member.

Anyway, here ya go.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Anyway, here ya go.

Spoiler:

Love those two, both the images and the people in them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! Thought I should get my fix for today!

Comment

Ringleader makes me sound like a gang member.
                        Hmm. Well we can't have that now, can we?

How about mother hen?

Aah, perfect!

Heading to bed, kinda wasted teh evening watching TV ... and doing a little laundry. It's sad that I have "senioritis" when I'm not even a student ... *headdesk*

Have a good night, everybody, and see you tomorrow!

Comment

That might work. I'll just have to see how much it slows down my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Hello everyone!

I decided to make a small “Letters from Pegasus” Elizabeth icon. Made me really miss photoshop.

That was really great, though I have to ask if it’s a part of a bigger fic?
                            Love the icon Brie!

Thanks and yes it is part of a bigger crossover fic including Atlantis, SG-1, Star Wars, Highlander: The Series and Castle.

Comment

How about mother hen?
                              I like chairwoman of the board.

Comment

How about mother hen?

Aah, perfect!

Heading to bed, kinda wasted teh evening watching TV ... and doing a little laundry. It's sad that I have "senioritis" when I'm not even a student ... *headdesk*

Have a good night, everybody, and see you tomorrow!
                                Mother hen sounds good. I was afraid you were going to say "godmother" next.

That might work. I'll just have to see how much it slows down my computer.
                                I watch the post-a-thon on my computer and it doesn't slow it down at all. What I do is minimize the screen and watch the show on the left. Then I shrink the browser screen to a workable size and post on the right. It works great.

I like chairwoman of the board.
                                Oh, that sounds good too. But I keep telling you I'm not in charge. What would happen if I go away? I won't be here forever you know.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X