Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Teyla, you're in the middle of a wraith culling, and it was crule of her to to say that John doesn't understand the meaning of family.
    I don't remember her ever being this beyotchy again. CB must not have been very fond of her in the early days. And John caves in. Stupid John, stupid.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*smacks Kavanaugh*

*repeatedly*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Cute scene with Rodney talking about his sister
        sigpic

Comment

Got to love Carson!
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh Rodney, only now you think of Jeannie? *smacks him*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's not all about you, Rodney. It's obviously all about Kavanaugh.

He only saw the first half of The Sixth Sense. OMG, ROTFLMAO!
              sigpic

Comment

John is worried about the number, he knows that just becuase it's a space ship doesnät mean that it can take to many in it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  *smacks Kavanaugh*

*repeatedly*
                  *Hands SK a cat-o-nine tails to use of Kavanaugh*

Comment

Finally! Geeze Orin, what did you do, take the long way around?

Comment

I love the part where John lifts that child and saves her, but it's hard to hear the screams of those that doesn't make it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Finally, here they come. Now can we get the frell out of here?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          *Hands SK a cat-o-nine tails to use of Kavanaugh*
                          I don't know if that'll be enough.

Comment

Love when Rodney talks about his sister. I was so curious about her. Really glad we got to meet her.

Comment

And now John doesn't look very happy, and Teyla looks really unsure of what to do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                I love the part where John lifts that child and saves her, but it's hard to hear the screams of those that doesn't make it.
                                Yeah, and notice how happy she seems to be. Heh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X