X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Nope, not really.
    Didn't think so.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Evidently not.

Didn't Joe say his kids are Lakers fans? Just askin'.
      *snerks* Kids will be kids.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

WTF!! What is with the beam?

Comment

Oh Liz, awesome, amazing Liz, the care she have for each and everyone on her team is just wow.
          sigpic

Comment

Take two. You'd think Rodney would be screaming "We're all gonna dieeeee" instead of being so teachery.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And back to Rodney's endless parade of messages. And the big stack of note cards.

Ohhh, Lizzeh. Doing the messages to the next of kin. *wibbles and hugs Lizzeh*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

and we just crossed the 120,000 posts while doing this, it's great.
                sigpic

Comment

Taking a moment to say we just hit 120,000 posts!

Now carry on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Liz you were such a great leader!! Why, why, why in the name of all that is holy and sane did they kill you off?

Comment

I'm glad they included others not in the main cast. What's her name obviously has a crush on Rodney.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wraith outside the invisible jumper, creepy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm glad they included others not in the main cast. What's her name obviously has a crush on Rodney.
                          Dr. Miko Kusanagi or something like that I think.

Comment

Go 120,000 posts!

Kusanagi, I think? AWESOME!

Comment

Yeah, and that is a funny scene, one that we haven't seen before.
                              sigpic

Comment

Leadership. LOL

Pissy Teyla is pissy still. She just doesn't get it. Ruh Roh, Wraith!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X