No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know things are going to end badly later when the final shot is of John looking worried.
    sigpic

Comment

Shep is so mad he's out of the loop. Teyla looks confused.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Mom, Dad, stop arguing!

Aren't there protocols when a team is out of radio contact? Especially for 12 hours???

Comment

Great hero shot of Joe, there.

Comment

LOVE John's "oh crap" face ...

Comment

Wraith Hive Ships. Oh crap. We're all going to diiiiieeeeeeee!!!!!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Two weeks. Not much time. You're all gonna die. And we get a nice closeup of worried Shep.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Two weeks. Not much time. You're all gonna die. And we get a nice closeup of worried Shep.
                  Knowledge of impending death can lead to things happening in storage closets. *shrugs* Just sayin'.

Comment

Worried Shep always makes me squee.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That was fun. Time for wine and dinner, in that order.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        Knowledge of impending death can lead to things happening in storage closets. *shrugs* Just sayin'.
                        Ohhh yeah. Now that's what I'm talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Aren't there protocols when a team is out of radio contact? Especially for 12 hours???
                          There is (and in some cases that seem to be espcially for Shep's team), though being attacked by a wraith dart is a good excuse for forgetting about it.
                          sigpic

Comment

So, kids, what did we learn from this episode?

--When someone comes back from the presumed dead, it's better to shoot them.

--Don't pass yourselves off as Ancestors. It's like telling your date you're a millionaire and then watching your credit card get declined.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Ohhh yeah. Now that's what I'm talking about!
                              Uuuuuuhhhhhhh-hhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!

Comment

And thus ends this week's post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone for coming out to share in the fun!

Next week, the road to The Second Wraith Siege continues with "Letters From Pegasus." Same bat-time, same bat-channel!

That was fun. Time for wine and dinner, in that order.
                                Yum! Be a few hours yet before my wine and dinner, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X