X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoopsie-day-see.

Genii down!

Comment

Fast acting poison. Yep, it's an Ode to Indiana Jones, all right.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

McKay's getting good at standing up to Kolya.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Except frustration, that is. It's too bad they never tried to revisit dealing with Alina and her people in a later episode.
          More stuff to add to the lists of things they should have done but never did, that list is getting longer and longer.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            The natives have started calling it a ZPM, too? When did that start?!
            Genii see, Genii do?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Fast acting poison. Yep, it's an Ode to Indiana Jones, all right.
              *cackles*

Comment

As soon as they started on this little puzzle, I remembered the "Magic Squares" from Math. Every elementary math book in the US has this puzzle in it. LOL
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  More stuff to add to the lists of things they should have done but never did, that list is getting longer and longer.
                  I don't think there will ever be an end to that list.

Comment

Of course Kolya would make John go first!

Love this scene!

Comment

John!!! Sudoku!!!

Comment

The mensa talk, I always loved that.
                        sigpic

Comment

John's about to have his Mensa smart Math Boy moment! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! My John was a math major like I was. Just saying. *head canon*

Comment

This is one of my favorite John/Rodney scenes. Ever.

Comment

You got somewhere you gotta be? Ha. Love it. And love the moment of McShep luv.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And John uses his Mad Math Skillz again!

Comment

Working...
                                X