Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*headdesk* Oh, Rodney.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney, you make me laugh.

Comment

Shep looks exhausted, I guess it's clear who does most of the work, and it's not Rodney.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Rodney's looking sunburned. Guess he didn't have his SPF 1000 on him
          They only had so much room for supplies when they went through the Gate to Atlantis.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ooh, sekrit hatch!

Comment

Here comes Shep to help. Don't even try, Rodney is hopeless.

Shep drinking from a canteen....slurp.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It's fortunate they just happen to have all this equipment, huh?

Comment

Holy cow, did Team Shep bring that mini-crane through the Gate with them???

Comment

Big hatch in the ground, I guess the hatch they found at the Genii panet wasn't enough for them to think twice about what they might found down there.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Shep looks exhausted, I guess it's clear who does most of the work, and it's not Rodney.
                      *snorts* John is totally being the beast of burden. WTF? You'd think Ford and Teyla would be used to a little hard work, but nooooo...

Comment

And here we go down the hole. Now where did they get that piece of equipment? Pray tell. And once again, Shep looks natural doing things with his hands. *more slurping*
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"Seems sort of like a ... Sheppard thing?"

Yes, because he's the machoest of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Big hatch in the ground, I guess the hatch they found at the Genii panet wasn't enough for them to think twice about what they might found down there.
                            LOL! Good point!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              It's fortunate they just happen to have all this equipment, huh?
                              Myabe Teyla have a Mary Poppins bag with her or something, well, actually any of them could have a bag like that I guess.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                "Seems sort of like a ... Sheppard thing?"

Yes, because he's the machoest of them all.
                                But of course he's the machoest of them all!

Comment

Working...
                                X