Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I love the digging montage. The only one who looks like their lily white hands have ever touched a shovel is John.
    Cold shot!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I think Rodney's starting to get the hints. The girl likes him. Or his mad skillz.

Comment

More flirting. She just refuses to give up. Yeah lady, look around you. My eyes would be drawn elsewhere also.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Melina (is that her name) is so flirting with Rodney and he is flirting back though he doesn't really have a clue.
          sigpic

Comment

And now Alina starts flirting with McKay and he totally gets flustered. Dork.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Allina's dreams are shattered. No, Rodney is not what you thought. Should've listened to teh girl with teh amazing curling iron.

Comment

Rodney has a certain inflection when he talks to women...ruh roh...Rodney spills the beans. Stupid Rodney. The romance is over.
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney, Rodney, Rodney, why did you have to say that, you wanted to be more like Shep when it comes to women well, he does also tell a pretty face more then he should sometimes, could be something worth thinking about.
                  sigpic

Comment

"You don't know what to do??" LOL!!!

Comment

Rodney, you idiot! Of course, if he'd been thinking enough to tell Alina that the Ancients left Atlantis for them to find, maybe things might have turned out just a tad bit different.

Comment

Though I love the team teasing him about it.
                        sigpic

Comment

McKay asking Shep for advice. "I mean, I know what to do eventually..."

ROFL

Comment

They cut a scene here where they talked about their first kiss. I would love to have seen that.
                            sigpic

Comment

I like Rodney's definition of the good kind of science. LOL

Comment

Rodney's looking sunburned. Guess he didn't have his SPF 1000 on him

Comment

Working...
                                X