Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    The Shep-mobile? Has John been watching too much Scooby-Doo again? *dies laughing*
    Now, we need to pimp a jumper for him.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Yup. Red flames painted on the sides, a pair of fuzzy dice hanging from the top of the windshield, one of those jiggly hula girl dolls on the dashboard...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Another great one. I've been collecting brushes and textures this week, getting organized and avoiding actually doing anything. All is going according to plan.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Another great one. I've been collecting brushes and textures this week, getting organized and avoiding actually doing anything. All is going according to plan.
          Sounds like me this week.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wasn't planning on being MIA all day, but my sister wanted to hang out, so the two of us, plus Mom, plus my soon-to-be brother-in-law went on a little roadtrip/shopping spree in Tampa. Fun, fun, fun. Especially when my sister got ahold of the wedding registry gun at Target. Good Lord. *headsmack, then cackles*

Anyhoodle. What'd I miss???

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
            Finnaly got to be free of my posts being checked! That was annoying
            YAY!!! Believe me, after 2,000 posts, you forget about that whole hassle and it's totally worth it in the end. Believe us. We are the voice of reason no matter what anyone says.

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
            Just fired my muse for being an ass
            No bueno. I can't fire mine. My fic bunnies kinda run my life. If I plan a coup d'etat, they tie me up and force feed me wasabi. They're kinda sadistic.

Wait, till they hear I'm not actually human, but a lemming...
            *snorts*

Yup, gotta beware of those accursed spambots. They're Cylons Replicators in disguise.

I think they already know.
            I can hide in the ducts... with Zelenka.
            We have to allow minorities in here. Otherwise, it's biased.

*sets out saucer of sugar for the Lemming*

Ooh, ooh, ooh! I think I'm gonna hafta make something with that picture. I'll add it to my to-do list.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            Screw the Angst Wednesday, indeed! Well done! Need some time to work on my PS/GIMP skillz.

Yup. Red flames painted on the sides, a pair of fuzzy dice hanging from the top of the windshield, one of those jiggly hula girl dolls on the dashboard...
            *falls out of chair laughing* Oh geez, I'm never gonna get that image outta my head. Though I kinda like it.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Sounds like me this week.
            *iz jealous* Oh, summer break can't come soon enough! 24 days left, and I am a Sparky slave for the summer!

On the plus side, I found my shoes for my MaidOfHonor dress. And cause I'm the MoH not to mention the shortest person in the wedding party, I'm the only one who gets to wear heels, albeit little ones, which I like. My head may actually make it in the photos.

Gotta hit the sack, will see everybody in the morning! Have a great evening!

Comment

And, for a little reading before bed, Part 4 of "Husbands and Wives" is up at stargate_ren!!!

*runs to read before bed*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                Wasn't planning on being MIA all day, but my sister wanted to hang out, so the two of us, plus Mom, plus my soon-to-be brother-in-law went on a little roadtrip/shopping spree in Tampa. Fun, fun, fun. Especially when my sister got ahold of the wedding registry gun at Target. Good Lord. *headsmack, then cackles*
                *insane giggle*

*falls out of chair laughing* Oh geez, I'm never gonna get that image outta my head. Though I kinda like it.
                My work here is done. At least, for tonight. *cackles*

*iz jealous* Oh, summer break can't come soon enough! 24 days left, and I am a Sparky slave for the summer!

On the plus side, I found my shoes for my MaidOfHonor dress. And cause I'm the MoH not to mention the shortest person in the wedding party, I'm the only one who gets to wear heels, albeit little ones, which I like. My head may actually make it in the photos.

Gotta hit the sack, will see everybody in the morning! Have a great evening!
                Ahhh, gotta love finding the perfect shoes.

And, for a little reading before bed, Part 4 of "Husbands and Wives" is up at stargate_ren!!!

*runs to read before bed*
                Awesome! *runs to join SW in reading before bed*

And have a good night's sleep!

Comment

No bueno. I can't fire mine. My fic bunnies kinda run my life. If I plan a coup d'etat, they tie me up and force feed me wasabi. They're kinda sadistic.
                  Wasabi is pure evil.

Now you have me wondering what would be worse. Being force fed wasabi or being trapped in a transporter with Kavanaugh.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Wasabi is pure evil.

Now you have me wondering what would be worse. Being force fed wasabi or being trapped in a transporter with Kavanaugh.
                    Now that is a choice that will give anyone nightmares. *shudders*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Wow, first one in of the day. Everyone must be busy elsewhere.

Comment

Don't you?

He's brilliant.

Seeing GW is partially to blame for my lemming-self, I guess they do.

I think I can remember a comment made by Richard D. Anderson in SG1 that they'd get blisters every beginning of a new season cause they would be wearing new boots. So, I imagine they can hide their discomfort well...
                        A) Yes I love Zelanka, he's a lot better than McKay
                        B) If they didn't know you were a lemming they'd be pretty thick
                        C) I feel for them. I HATE breaking in new boots! Kills

Comment

The time difference here is annoying, cause when I finish work you guys are about on lunch.

Comment

I've been negligent and I humbly apologize. I woke up cranky and then had to talk to my brother whose complaining made it worse, so I had to go watch Paula Deen for awhile. Now I'm hungry.

There's a plot bunny in all that, but I'm still cranky so it will have to wait.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I’m slowly but surely approaching my 2,000 post mark, it feels like it takes forever, and usually I don’t care I’m just looking forward to be able to make my own icon.

I know what you mean but I guess the time difference for all of us is the reason and when we have access to the internet and GW, when it’s evening-night for me it’s morning-day for people in say on the west coast of America.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Hello everyone!

I’m slowly but surely approaching my 2,000 post mark, it feels like it takes forever, and usually I don’t care I’m just looking forward to be able to make my own icon.

I know what you mean but I guess the time difference for all of us is the reason and when we have access to the internet and GW, when it’s evening-night for me it’s morning-day for people in say on the west coast of America.
                                I know what you mean

Comment

Working...
                                X