• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Oh dear ...

Hope everything gets resolved soon...
    You're not the only one.

Eeeeeee, Sparkyrific fun! Thanks, I needed that pick-me-up!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*faints* thanks for posting those, so awesome.
      sigpic

Comment

Time for some Sparky!

Comment

Finnaly got to be free of my posts being checked! That was annoying

Comment

Just fired my muse for being an ass

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I was trying to stay out of the gutter, but you dragged me back in.
              Ups!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Oh please, you were totally thinking it, too.
              Just waiting for her to admit it...

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
              Trust us, there's a good reason for it.

But you're free now, proven yourself to be human.

Wait, till they hear I'm not actually human, but a lemming...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Trust us, there's a good reason for it.
                Yup, gotta beware of those accursed spambots. They're Cylons Replicators in disguise.

But you're free now, proven yourself to be human.

Wait, till they hear I'm not actually human, but a lemming...
                I think they already know.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  I think they already know.
                  I can hide in the ducts... with Zelenka.

Comment

sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                      : Quick John, Kate lost Falcon again!
                      : Is she hiding in the ducts again?
                      : Find her!
                      : Send in Zelenka - we have other pressing matters to attend to! To the Shep-mobile!

Comment

Fly-by posting to drop this off:

sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

: Send in Zelenka - we have other pressing matters to attend to! To the Shep-mobile!
                          I'm guessing you like Zelenka. As for finding out you're a lemming, I think they would know by now.

Comment

Tell you one thing. I don't know how John and co can walk in those boots, my army boots shread the hell out of my feet! And they're supposed to be some of the best ones you can get!

Comment

I'm guessing you like Zelenka.
                              Don't you?

He's brilliant.

As for finding out you're a lemming, I think they would know by now.
                              Seeing GW is partially to blame for my lemming-self, I guess they do.

Tell you one thing. I don't know how John and co can walk in those boots, my army boots shread the hell out of my feet! And they're supposed to be some of the best ones you can get!
                              I think I can remember a comment made by Richard D. Anderson in SG1 that they'd get blisters every beginning of a new season cause they would be wearing new boots. So, I imagine they can hide their discomfort well...

Comment

I can hide in the ducts... with Zelenka.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/atl_201_0852-1.jpg
                                SQUEE! Just can't get enough of the hug scene!

The Shep-mobile? Has John been watching too much Scooby-Doo again? *dies laughing*

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                Oh! *flails* That's so sad, but so beautiful! Poor, poor John and Lizzeh! *huggles them both*

I think I can remember a comment made by Richard D. Anderson in SG1 that they'd get blisters every beginning of a new season cause they would be wearing new boots. So, I imagine they can hide their discomfort well...
                                Yeeouch. Costume department fail. They should've been handing the boots beforehand so the cast can get them broken in.

Comment

Working...
                                X