Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    I thought that I should post some pics from 'Before I Sleep' but as I was looking I realised that there were a whole lot of good pics so I put some of them togther (though there was sill a whole lot of them) but I still hope that you'll enjoy the Sparky-Before I Sleep-goodness.

Opening scene, when John gives Elizabeth her birthday present:
    Brie, I think that may be one of my most favorite scenes of the entire series.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hey there SK!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I can't believe I missed Before I Sleep! Stupid life, getting in my way.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Part 2
        Spoiler:
        “I can’t believe he’s gone,” sobbed Teyla into the shoulder of her best friend in the world days later when she was finally able to leave her quarters.

“It will be alright eventually, Teyla,” said Kate. “I’ll do everything I can to help you through this.”

“I don’t know what I’d do without you, Kate,” said Teyla as she continued to sob into Kate’s shoulder.

Kate, unable to control her longing any longer, gave in and kissed Teyla on the forehead. When Teyla looked up in surprise Kate kissed her full on the month.

“I think I should go now, Kate,” said a completely confused Teyla.

“Teyla, I . . .”

“I’ll talk to you later, Kate,” was all Teyla managed to say as she made a beeline to Dr. Elizabeth Weir’s quarters. Elizabeth had been her guide to all things Earth and right now she desperately need her guidance.

“I need your help, Elizabeth,” said Teyla as soon as her friend opened the door.

“What’s wrong, Teyla?” asked John as he wandered out of the bathroom pretending he and Elizabeth hadn’t been up to anything before they were interrupted.

“I think this is one of those girl talk moments you hate so much, John,” countered Elizabeth after studying Teyla’s face.

“Right,” said John while retreating from the room. He felt closer to the both of them than his own family but he knew he was way out of his depth and left in a hurry. “You know where to find me if you need me, ladies.”

“Yes, John,” they both said while smiling at his antics.

“What seems to be the problem, Teyla?” asked Elizabeth once the doors closed behind John.

“Kate kissed me and I really liked it,” came her succinct answered.

“How do the Athosians feel about same-sex relationships?” asked Elizabeth sensing the root of Teyla’s discomfort.

“Any relationship that doesn’t produce children in defiance of the Wraith is considered cursed by the Ancestors,” explained Teyla.

“We’re not quite that bad on Earth,“ explained Elizabeth. “Some people hate the idea with a passion and others don’t have any problem with it whatsoever. For me, it all boils down to one thing. The heart wants what it wants. What does your heart want, Teyla?”

“Kanaan felt safe,” began Teyla. “Kate feels like … I don’t know. I lost all capacity for rational thought and saw sparks when she kissed me.”

“I know the feeling,” said Elizabeth.

“Is that why John calls you Sparky?” asked Teyla with a huge grin.

“We’re not talking about me,” was Elizabeth’s response. “We’re talking about you and Kate.”

“I will make you a deal, Elizabeth,” began Teyla. “I will see what happens with Kate if you and John will quit dancing around your feelings for each other.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“So that’s why Uncle John and Aunt ‘lizbeth decided to make Aiden,” said Torren before getting back to the subject at hand. “I’m sad I never got to know my father but I’m glad you took the chance. You make each other very happy.”

Before either of them could respond, the door chimed to admit the mischief twins, also known as Captain Laura Cadman and Amelia Banks. They were soon followed by Elizabeth and Dr. Jennifer Keller.

“You’re kidding me,” said Laura as she entered their quarters. “He still hasn’t left his lab?”

“He won’t even let me in,” complained Jennifer. “Rodney says he won’t leave his lab until he figures out how you two dyed his hair bright pink.”

“Serves him right for calling Ronon the caveman in front of me,” griped Amelia. Laura’s greatest thrill in life was messing with Rodney and she had found the perfect partner in crime in Amelia.

“Are you ready, Torren?” called John as the door opened for him, Aiden and Ronon. “We should let the ladies have their alone time.”

“Sure thing, Uncle John.”

“Just what are you planning for tonight, John?” asked Teyla in her best you will watch over my son or else voice.

“Since we’re back in a galaxy far, far away, I was thinking Star Wars and junk food,” said John. “You ladies have fun.”
        This is a great story, mandogater!! And congrats on the promotion!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Not having any problems with GW here... with my evening class on the other hand. My teacher just admitted that he doesn't like to teach...

As if we hadn't noticed that yet... [/end sarcasm]

And he really ticked me off too. I think I'm gonna watch The Gift later... Kate can make me feel better.
        I was having issues with GW myself earlier tonight. Weird.

Oh, and what a HUGE shock that was about your teacher.

Spoiler:
        Or her boobs... look at his line of sight...
        That was my first thought as well.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Brie, my brain is on Sparky overload from all those pics! Whoo!

Also from SK's & FH's comments. *shrugs* Though it is Tuesday.

Alas, I come bearing gifts! Two new chapters of "We'll Always Have M51-936" are posted!!!
        Yay!! New Sparky fic to read tonight!!!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        drifting through my pb and found this icon I had made when I was trying to make icons for each letter of the alphabet

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...dayfunicon.jpg
        I use that one on LJ for birthday wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          Hey there SW!! How are you?
          Not too bad. Still fighting off a head cold, persistant little bugger but starting to feel better. And my fic writing mojo is back. And I have 24 days of work left before school lets out for the summer. So all in all, life is good!

How 'bout you???

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Thanks, SR!!

Now you have me pondering ideas for a fic.
          Pondering is good.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          I can't believe I missed Before I Sleep! Stupid life, getting in my way.
          You were here in spirit. *hugs*

Have to go finish laundry. And watching NCIS:LA. Yet another not yet ship that I'm rooting for.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Or her boobs... look at his line of sight...
            I was trying to stay out of the gutter, but you dragged me back in.

Brie, my brain is on Sparky overload from all those pics! Whoo!

Also from SK's & FH's comments. *shrugs* Though it is Tuesday.

Alas, I come bearing gifts! Two new chapters of "We'll Always Have M51-936" are posted!!!
            \0/ Thanks, I need something to read since Mr. SR is using my iPad to help us with an SGARising situation. If you've tried to access the site, you know what I mean. We've called in the white knights. LOL
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

\0/ Thanks, I need something to read since Mr. SR is using my iPad to help us with an SGARising situation. If you've tried to access the site, you know what I mean. We've called in the white knights. LOL
              *bows* You're welcome.

Yeah, the last time I tried getting onto the SGARising site, my spyware said it blocked something ... but if you have a direct link to an episode saved in your bookmarks, you can get in, no problem. It's just trying to access the main site that seems to give you grief.

But I take that back. I can get on the main site fine now! Guess the white knights have succeeded!

Anyhow, headin to bed, will see everybody in the morning!

Comment

Oh please, you were totally thinking it, too.

Let's just hope they've got the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to deal with that pesky rabbit.

*bows* You're welcome.

Yeah, the last time I tried getting onto the SGARising site, my spyware said it blocked something ... but if you have a direct link to an episode saved in your bookmarks, you can get in, no problem. It's just trying to access the main site that seems to give you grief.

But I take that back. I can get on the main site fine now! Guess the white knights have succeeded!

Site's still showing as blocked on my Mac, but getting through on my iPad. Weird.

Anyway, good night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  This is a great story, mandogater!! And congrats on the promotion!

I was having issues with GW myself earlier tonight. Weird.
                  Thanks, JT-2!! Now if I could just figure out a story for how the Sparky kid comes into the picture. Where's Detective Kate Beckett when I need her? *Goes in search of muse.*

GW did the same thing to me earlier that kept me off for a couple months last year. *Glares at GW*

Comment

Pondering is good.
                    That it is. I just wish I didn't have so much time to do it.

Comment

*bows* You're welcome.

No, the white knights have not even begun to work. It's a malware problem that has caused the site to be blocked by Google. We have to remove the malware and get Google to review the site and remove the block. Then we have to find a way to make it stop happening. All in a day's work for the Knights of Magicfingers. If you can get in, consider yourself one of the lucky ones.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday (or as we like to call it mini-Saturday).

Allergies are making my eyes hurt and itch like crazy so I can’t go outside too much and considering how great weather is right now that really sucks, but looking at Sparky pics and reading some fanfics makes things better.

I’m glad you all liked the ‘Before I Sleep’ pics.

poundpuppy29, thanks for posting the siege pics, there were so much great Sparky in those episodes.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No, the white knights have not even begun to work. It's a malware problem that has caused the site to be blocked by Google. We have to remove the malware and get Google to review the site and remove the block. Then we have to find a way to make it stop happening. All in a day's work for the Knights of Magicfingers. If you can get in, consider yourself one of the lucky ones.
                            Oh dear ...

Hope everything gets resolved soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday (or as we like to call it mini-Saturday).

Allergies are making my eyes hurt and itch like crazy so I can’t go outside too much and considering how great weather is right now that really sucks, but looking at Sparky pics and reading some fanfics makes things better.

I’m glad you all liked the ‘Before I Sleep’ pics.

poundpuppy29, thanks for posting the siege pics, there were so much great Sparky in those episodes.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2lk8l1t.jpg
                              Sorry about your allergies! And yes, Sparky is a definite cure for whatever ails you.

Writing fic on my netbook at work ... hopefully will start posting on the AU fic soon. *nudges JT*

Comment

GIF SPAM!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X