Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I think Rodney said something back in Rising that if there were more ZPMs in Atlantis, they would've found them right away. On the other hand, if they're in some sort of secure storage, I suppose it's possible.
    He is proably right, I just think it's weird that the ancients didn't have a few more in store.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Don't look too close at the old lady's teeth. They didn't have to go quite that far in the aging process. Just sayin'.
      LOL! I noticed that, too! I wonder what Torri thought of that.

I wish we could find out how John told her about the birthday and what else they talked about.
      Hee! Getting some advice on how to woo YoungLizzeh?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Too bad we didn't see Janus again. I always thought they'd bring him back. That would have been a great Sparky moment, seeing his flirt with her and John be jealous.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Janus got a kiss, I wish she would have given John one as well at some point, he would have proably blushed like crazy though considering how he looked when she gave him a hug.
          sigpic

Comment

They had a huge yard sale before the evacuation.
            OMFGLMAO! *snickers*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gack! Missed a few minutes. Had to go find my cat. Was sleeping under my bed the whole time.

Comment

Too bad we didn't see Janus again. I always thought they'd bring him back. That would have been a great Sparky moment, seeing his flirt with her and John be jealous.
                That would've been awesome!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Janus got a kiss, I wish she would have given John one as well at some point, he would have proably blushed like crazy though considering how he looked when she gave him a hug.
                *flails* We have got to remedy that.

Comment

The scene with Liz where she stands alone in Atlantis at the top of the stairs at the same place she would later be so fataly wounded that she would loose part of herself is quite powerful.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've also always thought Janus had to be an ancestor of John's. He reacts to her the same way John does, even down to the eye sex and that look back before going through the gate. Clever writers or just an accident?
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, our poor Lizzeh. All alone in the big, quiet city under the ocean.

Comment

This scene when old-liz say that she have years ahead of her still feels a bit like a bunch in the gut.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          The scene with Liz where she stands alone in Atlantis at the top of the stairs at the same place she would later be so fataly wounded that she would loose part of herself is quite powerful.
                          *shivers* That is pretty ironic, isn't it?

Comment

I've also always thought Janus had to be an ancestor of John's. He reacts to her the same way John does, even down to the eye sex and that look back before going through the gate. Clever writers or just an accident?
                            Knowing these writers, I'd say it was an accident. Doesn't mean we can't declare it fanon, though.

Comment

What a remarkable woman to be able to do this for people she barely knew.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm, interesting and could have been a great plot advice.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X