• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I almost killed her. You."

There went your pay raise.

Comment

And the "Rising" flashbacks.

Comment

Here we go... flashbacks to Rising... but not the Rising we know....
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Flashback. Who's doin' that? We know. We know.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And we're back tgo the original 'Rising', starting with the old scenes they filmed back for the first episode and then moving on to the new scenes.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              "I almost killed her. You."

There went your pay raise.
              OMFG. *dies laughing*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And we get the first Sparky-joined-at-the-hip moment.
                sigpic

Comment

I must say, they did a kickass job with the old age makeup on Torri.

Comment

Liz and Carosn scene, there aren't any where near enough of those. Love Carson's smile. No one of them understand what Elziabeth is going through but they are all trying to which is sweet.
                    sigpic

Comment

And OldLizzeh is back to her cat nap.

And is Carson sitting on Lizzeh's desk??? So John just stole the move from the Scot.

Comment

Elizabeth understands exactly how old!Lizzeh feels. She would be exactly like her because she is her, and she would want to do all she could to help the expedition.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Carson, you'd better listen to Lizzeh. Who better to know what OldLizzeh would want?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            And we're back tgo the original 'Rising', starting with the old scenes they filmed back for the first episode and then moving on to the new scenes.
                            I wonder if they filmed those scenes at the same time, or if they did them especially for this episode ...

Comment

Hearing an old person say "freaked out" makes me LOL. Wait.. oh yeah, that's me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Young-Liz taking Old-Liz for a stroll though the city.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X