No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, I never noticed that! Lizzeh just said something about coma patients being able to hear people around them. Funny how that came back a couple of years later in The Real World... with LIZZEH being the one in a coma... and hearing JOHN. EEEEEE!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Fun scene with John, Liz and Rodney, though I'm surprised that only Liz and Rodney went to see old Liz.
      I think John follows later. This was one of those scenes when Joe was sitting on his newspaper and they couldn't show it. LOL
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Two Lizzehs are better than one.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Aiden's wearing his version of John's black T-shirt.

Comment

"Let's not exclude the possibility that the women is...what's the clinical term..nuts"

- Nice way to talk about your boss Rodney.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I think John follows later. This was one of those scenes when Joe was sitting on his newspaper and they couldn't show it. LOL
              Ah, Joe and his love of the newspaper.

Comment

Bring on the Back to the Future jokes!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  OMG, I never noticed that! Lizzeh just said something about coma patients being able to hear people around them. Funny how that came back a couple of years later in The Real World... with LIZZEH being the one in a coma... and hearing JOHN. EEEEEE!
                  Oh, you're right. Squeee!

And we get the Delorean reference. Hee.

Oh look, Teyla and John are sitting together. He must be trying to tease Lizzeh.
                  sigpic

Comment

And the "Back To The Future" convo. *cracks up laughing*

"Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."

"Don't even get me started on that movie."

Comment

Love how Rodney is actually trying to be quiet and not disturb OldLizzeh while talking to YoungLizzeh.

Comment

See now Rodney thinks it's weird to see yourself and John later talks to her and shows he understands her emotional reaction.
                        sigpic

Comment

Smooth Rodney, real smooth.

- He really isn't good being considerete is he?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
                            omg, i never noticed that! Lizzeh just said something about coma patients being able to hear people around them. Funny how that came back a couple of years later in the real world... With lizzeh being the one in a coma... And hearing john. Eeeeee!
                            hah!

Comment

And now Rodney is trying to explain quantum theory and alternate timelines. My head hurts.

Comment

Infinitely layered multi universe, or something. Love it and oddly, understand it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X