Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
    Yeah if John asked, but if it was someone else it would be a no.

I guess that just depends in whose canon/fanon field you're playing in.
    In here it's John of course.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I guess that just depends in whose canon/fanon field you're playing in.
      In here it's John of course.
      Yeah I guess in a Liz/Ronon they'd say she'd do anything for Ronon. But in this thread she'd say 'no' to Ronon and 'yes' to John. Have you seen all the times in the series she's said 'yes' to John but no one else. The makers make it so obvious that they're in love.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Dude, don't do that to them! I'm dealing with my house that my parents bought when they first married (1950s) and there's decades of crap all over the place from them, my siblings, my aunt, my grandmother..... Frankly, I think it'd be easier to just burn the house down than to clear it out.
        I plan to do just that but unfortunately my brother is living in my parents' house. If I outlive him we're going to offer it to the fire department for a training house. We've already cleaned out 3 houses from when my husband's parents passed away. (Don't ask.) Though we did find that my father-in-law hid money all over the place, so I guess I'll look in the drawers first. And if bro outlives me, SR Jr. is on his own as to what to do with the junk.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        And I just realized I can't do it now that I've written that in a public forum. *snort*
        Sure you can. We won't tell.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Not if you wanna get caught, in any case.
        I see you have a new avi. I'm assuming you ship them. If that show goes where it looks to be going in the last episode, Mr. SR's head will explode. I don't want to lose my husband just yet. *cries*

Yeah I guess in a Liz/Ronon they'd say she'd do anything for Ronon. But in this thread she'd say 'no' to Ronon and 'yes' to John. Have you seen all the times in the series she's said 'yes' to John but no one else. The makers make it so obvious that they're in love.
        The makers may have made it obvious to us, but they denied any sort of Sparky ship and always will. Evidently, they didn't watch their own show.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I plan to do just that but unfortunately my brother is living in my parents' house. If I outlive him we're going to offer it to the fire department for a training house. We've already cleaned out 3 houses from when my husband's parents passed away. (Don't ask.) Though we did find that my father-in-law hid money all over the place, so I guess I'll look in the drawers first. And if bro outlives me, SR Jr. is on his own as to what to do with the junk.

Sure you can. We won't tell.

I see you have a new avi. I'm assuming you ship them. If that show goes where it looks to be going in the last episode, Mr. SR's head will explode. I don't want to lose my husband just yet. *cries*

The makers may have made it obvious to us, but they denied any sort of Sparky ship and always will. Evidently, they didn't watch their own show.
          Yeah well, you never know they might do another series see their mistakes bring Liz back, and put a LOAD of sparky in it

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

S-minus 5 hours and 30 minutes to the Before I Sleep post-a-thon!

Yeah well, you never know they might do another series see their mistakes bring Liz back, and put a LOAD of sparky in it
            After the experiences we've had with these producers, I doubt that very much. They've made it clear that they don't care what we think.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm exited for the post-a-thon tonight, 'Before I Sleep' is an episode full of sparky goodness.
              sigpic

Comment

S-minus 3 hours and 10 minutes to the Before I Sleep post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Hello everyone!

I'm exited for the post-a-thon tonight, 'Before I Sleep' is an episode full of sparky goodness.
                Lots and lots of Sparky goodness! SQUEEEEEE!!!!!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey, y'all! I don't know if I'm gonna be here or not for post-a-thon. Going to beach with friends later, but if my mom goes with, I'll have to leave early. So we'll see!

Back later!

Comment

Hey, y'all! I don't know if I'm gonna be here or not for post-a-thon. Going to beach with friends later, but if my mom goes with, I'll have to leave early. So we'll see!

Back later!
                    Whee, beach trip! Have fun, and we'll see you if we see you!

Comment

Back later!
                      Have fun ShipperWriter, a day at the beach sounds amazing.
                      Last edited by Brie; 29 April 2012, 09:47 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Very Sparky applicable! Does that mean we might be seeing those lines in future artwork?
                        Erm... yes

Not sure if I like it though
                        sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                          Erm... yes

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/.../MRLyrics2.jpg

Are you kidding?!?!? I LOVE IT! *squees and flails uncontrollably*

Comment

Erm... yes

I love it too. What font did you use? Mr. SR just upgraded my Photoshop Elements to the newest version. Back to the tutorials for me. I don't have the patience to really learn it, but that doesn't stop me from poking around and accidentally making wallpapers. LOL
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Are you kidding?!?!? I LOVE IT! *squees and flails uncontrollably*
                              Thanks... I'd just been staring at it so long I was't sure if it looked right

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I love it too. What font did you use? Mr. SR just upgraded my Photoshop Elements to the newest version. Back to the tutorials for me. I don't have the patience to really learn it, but that doesn't stop me from poking around and accidentally making wallpapers. LOL
                              I used Serendipity - I got it from HERE, great site for fonts
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Erm... yes

Beautiful artwork, I love the colors and the way it sets the mood.
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 30 April 2012, 08:13 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X