Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Got called away... what did I miss? Oh just some glowy Ancient sex.

Such a stupid episode.

Yeah, John's only allowed to have ascended glowy sex with Lizzeh!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Thank God that's over. My eyes. My eyes. I need a drink.
      Make that a double!

Comment

Thank God that's over. My eyes. My eyes. I need a drink.
        A VERY stiff drink.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Exactly!!

Comment

*scratches head* How exactly do you propose that's gonna happen?!

Comment

Thanks guys. It was fun sharing the agony. Mr. SR is watching Firefly downstairs. I'm going to clear my mind with a little Captain Mal and my boy Jayne.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So, another snarktastic post-a-thon is in the can! Thanks to everyone for coming out today!

Next week, get ready for some Sparkyrific fun with "Before I Sleep!" Same bat-time, same bat-channel!

Comment

Oh well. It's been fun, but I really need to go eat some dinner. I've barely eaten anything all day on account of being sick.

Laterz!

Comment

I have to add at the end, I always wondered about it, they never really explored the part, I mean what he saw, heard, experienced and how it may have affected him, and they could have defiantly done something with that in regards of the character of John.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. It was fun sharing the agony. Mr. SR is watching Firefly downstairs. I'm going to clear my mind with a little Captain Mal and my boy Jayne.
                      Ooh, sounds good! Might hafta get on Netflix and finish up the series.

So, another snarktastic post-a-thon is in the can! Thanks to everyone for coming out today!

Next week, get ready for some Sparkyrific fun with "Before I Sleep!" Same bat-time, same bat-channel!
                      Might wanna post some pics of the Sparky Mint Jar in preparation. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        AU splitting off from Lifeline where Lizzeh ascends and makes the Cylon-wannabes Replicators go splat before returning to her Shep?

Mmm, sounds good to me!

Comment

Oh well. It's been fun, but I really need to go eat some dinner. I've barely eaten anything all day on account of being sick.

Laterz!
                          Oh yes, go eat, go eat! Need to keep your strength up when you're sick. *shoos SW off to the dinner table*

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          I have to add at the end, I always wondered about it, they never really explored the part, I mean what he saw, heard, experienced and how it may have affected him, and they could have defiantly done something with that in regards of the character of John.
                          Sounds like an interesting missing scene fic bunny to me.

Comment

Oh I've read quite a few stories with that in it. I'll try to track them down and post them for you later.

Comment

This was fun, even if the episode is a bit this and that. The last time I saw it was I was watching it with the commentaries and Torri and Rachel were hilarious and that made the episode worth watching. Now I’m really looking forward to ‘Before I Sleep’ since it’s one of my favourite episodes and we will get a lot of good Sparky stuff.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Oh they could have done a lot of things with his character. You'd never know he was the star. But I always thought it was great that the very next episode begins with him giving a present to Elizabeth. Sort of an apology for being so stupid maybe? Who knows? But we can imagine it.

It also seems like maybe with his total infatuation with Chaya they were saying that John is free for the taking and had changed their minds about shipping him with Teyla or anybody else by that time. Otherwise, why have that scene with the two of them when she doesn't seem to care if he's going on a picnic with Chaya.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X