No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here comes the Captain Kirk reference. Love Rodney. He is the only level headed one right now.

Comment

Now I have to admit. He is a very good kisser. I mean very good.

Now we get the first Kirk reference. Ha.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Interesting. When Chaya gets mad and walks away, John didn't go to her. Hah!

Comment

Rodney's all jealous. Or so the McSheps would have us believe.

Comment

Gotta wonder what McKay was going to suggest Shep keep... away? In his pants? *snorts*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They know Rodney is the smartest man there. Why don't they listen? Idiots. Even Liz is acting stupid.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm Mr. Discreet.

Comment

*snorts* Rodney and discretion are like water and oil, Lizzeh.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Gotta wonder what McKay was going to suggest Shep keep... away? In his pants? *snorts*
                    She doesn't have any STDs, but we don't want baby!Sheps all over the place.

Comment

Discrete? Rodney? ROTFLMAO! This spiritual crap is just too much.
                      sigpic

Comment

Chaya doesn't like Rodney. *deathglare*

Comment

Chaya is a very odd person in this scene, and I think for many this was the first time that people really started seeing the ancient as being maybe not as great as they first though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Heh, Teyla's suspicious of Rodney, too.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              She doesn't have any STDs, but we don't want baby!Sheps all over the place.
                              Unless they're Lizzeh's.

Comment

Chaya saying how Earthlings are all evil is kinda funny considering she's lying her butt off.

Comment

Working...
                                X