No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I think that this is the same balcony that Mike Branton took Elizabeth to?

Comment

Oh geeze, picnic. *headdesk*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        John is to Chaya as fox is to henhouse. Awesome.
        She's the fox I'm thinking. But I think, in his case, candy store would be a better analogy.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Even when he was on a "romantic date" with someone Liz isn't far from his mind...sorry, couldn't help it.
          sigpic

Comment

"Elizabeth's got you on a computer already?"

Is this the first time he's said her name?

Comment

I'm sorry. The nausea is getting the best of me.

Oh, but look, Chaya says Dr. Weir and John says Elizabeth. Interesting.
              sigpic

Comment

Why do I think that this is the same balcony that Mike Branton took Elizabeth to?
                That makes it the balcony of icky weird dates.

Comment

I think the Sunday balcony actually looked out on the open ocean. The Sanctuary balcony looks back on the city.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This is the first time I've been hit on by a space bimbo. I thought it would be more ... alieny.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Even when he was on a "romantic date" with someone Liz isn't far from his mind...sorry, couldn't help it.
                      Just like in Home when she was all he could think about even when drinking beer with a scantily clad Teyla. Heh.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        I think the Sunday balcony actually looked out on the open ocean. The Sanctuary balcony looks back on the city.
                        Aah. I need to wash my eyes out with soap right now.

Comment

Oh God, the kiss is coming. I have to brace myself.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I'm sorry. The nausea is getting the best of me.

Oh, but look, Chaya says Dr. Weir and John says Elizabeth. Interesting.
                            Indeed. Kinda like how Lizzeh still kept defending John even when she was under the influence of that nasty Lucius. Hmmm...

Comment

*shudders at the kiss*

Comment

John is getting mad at Rodney becuase he feels that Rodney is hitting nerv, and Chaya heard them and she knows that Rodney on to something.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X