Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Welcome back. Ireland is on my wish list. *iz jealous*
    I shall post some pictures, it might up Ireland on the wishlist. Though I suggest to start practicing on your gaelic cause it does come in handy.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That's the whole reason I stay around. I wouldn't trade all the fun and friends I've met here for anything. Some of the most truly open minds I've ever met have been found right here in the Sparky thread.
      You betcha.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Yellow!! *waves* Back from green Ireland!

Had fun. Saw the most beautiful coasts you can imagine. Got sick. Took lots of pictures and generally enjoyed myself being away from daily life.

And now I'm back...
      Welcome back, FH! Glad to hear you had fun, and I'm sorry you got sick; being ill while on a trip sucks. *hugs*

I was like 20 minutes driving away from Cobh this morning, the last place where the Titanic halted before setting off into the ocean. Alas, didn't have time. Though I did pick up my Titanic souvenirs nonetheless.
      Aw, that's a shame you missed Cobh. But think of it this way, now you have something to look forward to on your next trip.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Still playing with PhotoShop. Made this.

*zips out*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...copycopy-1.jpg

*zips out*
          Whee! Yay, new Sparky avatar! Looks great!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*zips out*
            Heh.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thanks for the on the avi!

So my sister has decided to have a friend stay the night, but they're currently watching TV in the small "den" just outside of my bedroom door ... which is technically my living room, but I digress. And just to ensure I won't get to sleep, they're watching "The Big Bang Theory".

So I guess I might as well stay up and write more Sparky fic, right?

EDIT: more fic done. Got to the point where Elizabeth has a nightmare and John does his best to help her through it before I suddenly got dizzy and decided maybe I should turn in the for the night. Will probably post two chapters tomorrow!

Night!
              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 11 April 2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

That's the whole reason I stay around. I wouldn't trade all the fun and friends I've met here for anything. Some of the most truly open minds I've ever met have been found right here in the Sparky thread.
                Same here. I'd never been on any kind of forum or paid that much attention to any fandom until I found GW and all of you here. I wouldn't trade any of my time here for anything.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Yellow!! *waves* Back from green Ireland!

Had fun. Saw the most beautiful coasts you can imagine. Got sick. Took lots of pictures and generally enjoyed myself being away from daily life.

And now I'm back...
                  Welcome back, Falcon!!

Sorry you got sick on your trip.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      Same here. I'd never been on any kind of forum or paid that much attention to any fandom until I found GW and all of you here. I wouldn't trade any of my time here for anything.
                      Me neither. It's a safe haven, and a nice home away from home. And we know how to par-tay.

And what a good Thursday is it! Except for the dizzy spell which hasn't let up yet.

Comment

Me neither. It's a safe haven, and a nice home away from home. And we know how to par-tay.

And what a good Thursday is it! Except for the dizzy spell which hasn't let up yet.
                        I'm concerned about your dizzy spell. Auntie Red says see the doc.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm concerned about your dizzy spell. Auntie Red says see the doc.
                          I went to see the school nurse. She says I'm healthy. But I sat up and got out of bed way too quickly this morning, so that's what she attributed it to.

It's better now. Most of the dizziness is gone.

Comment

I went to see the school nurse. She says I'm healthy. But I sat up and got out of bed way too quickly this morning, so that's what she attributed it to.

Good to hear. You take care of yourself! *hugs*

Comment

U

Okay, but if it comes back promise you'll get it checked out. It might be an inner ear thing. *shakes finger*
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the birthday wishes I appreciate it.

and I just read the past few pages and I couldn't agree more about how they treated Elizabeth/TH was horrible.

This is the fandom I actually post in mainly just lurk in others SG changed my life I discovered the SG fandom in 2006 after I discovered SG-1 and SGA in syndication and became hooked and got all the DVDs for both and watched on youtube.

I am actually in a debate with a bunch of Sam fans who hate seasons 9 & 10 in another thread.

sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X