Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    But John's got the P-90. Hopefully he has more ammo!
    Not really.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

See how hard it was to kill a Wraith in season 1?

By season 5 you just needed 1 bullet.

Comment

Oh frak is right!

I saw blood fly! Where did John get hit?!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          I know they are miliotary and there are rules for these kind of things but don't you sometimes wish they would just shot the wraith in the heads, I bet they have a hard time healing from that.
          I know, right? You'd think a headshot would take 'em out, just like it does with zombies.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And we have bloody Shep whump! Whee!

Comment

Oh, his shirt is ripped! No, not his beautiful, muscular arm!!!

And he's out of ammo!

Comment

Betcha Liz would have helped him later to get sand out of all the tricky places where it gets stuck.

Comment

The wraith looked funny shoting that 9mm, espacially when it was out of emo, you could just hear him think "wraith weapons are better" and it kind of is. Though it sucks that he shot John, poor guy, when he gets back to Atlantis he is definatly going to need some se...just healing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, water - that cures you of a Wraith feeding.

Comment

At least 20 shots? Yikes.

Comment

It's SuperWraith! That's why John couldn't kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          The wraith looked funny shoting that 9mm, espacially when it was out of emo, you could just hear him think "wraith weapons are better" and it kind of is. Though it sucks that he shot John, poor guy, when he gets back to Atlantis he is definatly going to need some se...just healing.
                          I can totally see the Wraith thinking that, too!

Comment

John, throw the blasted thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              I know, right? You'd think a headshot would take 'em out, just like it does with zombies.
                              Yep, to quote Rain in Resident Evil "So, shot 'em in the head"
                              sigpic

Comment

Awww, that almost looks like an Easter egg!

Comment

Working...
                                X