Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's the guy flying Ford's jumper?

Comment

Checking in with the rescue team. Go get 'em, Aiden!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        First Captain Kirk reference (at least I think it is) though later it would be for other reasons.
        LOL! But oh so funny here, even in the midst of a dark moment.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Who's the guy flying Ford's jumper?
          I believe that was Markham.

Comment

Ford even has a camo hat. He does like his hats.

Captain Kirk reference!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rodney, stop being such a downer, man!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                "Good thing we left when we did"

good thing Liz sent you when she did, she is a very smart woman.
                Indeed she is. And she knows how her man likes to get himself into trouble.

Comment

Now I'm hearing "Look on the bright side of life".

Comment

Oh frak, the Wraith just found a box of pistols.

Comment

That's my ship you're messing with. I'd like it back.

ROFL!

Comment

John vs. the Wraith, I always liked this episode.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Oh frak, the Wraith just found a box of pistols.
                          But John's got the P-90. Hopefully he has more ammo!

Comment

Geeze, John, at least wait until the Wraith is clear of the Jumper before shooting him! *headdesk*

Comment

John! Keep shooting!!!

Comment

I know they are miliotary and there are rules for these kind of things but don't you sometimes wish they would just shot the wraith in the heads, I bet they have a hard time healing from that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X