No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John and the black T-shirt of yum. Hello!

Comment

LMAO at John trying to give Rodney flying lessons!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"I'm flying in a straight line."

John pulls up the HUD.

"Not so much."

Comment

You call that a straight line, Rodney?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Space travles, and a hilarious scene with John giving Rodney flying lessons.
            sigpic

Comment

Motion sickness. Ooops, I wonder if the jumper comes equipped with barfbags?

Comment

Ooh, I'm drooling at John's smile while he's telling the doctor the jumper has inertial dampeners.

Comment

Oooooh, pretty Ancient satellite!

Comment

"And this is why parents have someone else teach their kids to drive."

Comment

John refers to himself as a parent to Rodney, probably didn't see it the way we and David saw it huh?
                      sigpic

Comment

As large as a Goa'uld mothership? That's BIG.

Comment

Dude with the 'fro has a deeper voice than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            John refers to himself as a parent to Rodney, probably didn't see it the way we and David saw it huh?
                            I wonder if David ever sent pics of that parade to Joe and Torri?

Comment

Wraith? Oh noes!

Love JoeF's faces at the end!

Comment

Wraith distress call. Oh dear.

Opening credits!

Comment

Working...
                                X