Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Because "Castle" PTB have acknowledged the relationship between their two leads and are playing it out in a normal manner, not hurrying anything, but not completely forgetting about it. "Serenity"? I have no idea.
    How very true. I just want to know how and when the Castle PTB will let Beckett and Castle straighten out their current problem. As for Serenity, I was thinking of the "You shoot me if they take me" scene.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

In my AU world ... remember, I blamed Elizabeth as being the reason John was wearing the T-neck under his uniform. *smirk snort cackle*
      True fax, dat. Hickeys can be soooo inconvenient sometimes.

*pets Keller* She's a character I grew to like. She did have some pretty good scenes. Even in "Brain Storm", which granted, I still like cause I still ship McKeller (just not as much as I used to), she threw some pretty good zingers at Neil Tyson DeGrasse and Bill Nye.
      That was pretty much the one thing I liked about Brain Storm. Go get 'em, Jen!

*gargles with mouthwash* What? I had to brush my teeth anyway. And the soap was right there ...
      *snerks*

SGA mini-series would be awesomeness!
      Very much so. A nicely concentrated dose of our favorite Heroes kicking galactic butt every year or so. With John rescuing Lizzeh and then they start getting closer. *sighs*

Yep. Todd was the Wraith version of Kolya, except he grew some semblance of a heart. Sad when a Wraith is nicer than a Genii.

And hey, sometimes the shows work really well when cast members are producers/writers. We all liked the episode ideas that JoeF was involved in, and I'm sure he would have done a great job in other facets.
      Indeed. He certainly respected his fellow cast members!

I'm debating writing a oneshot introspective about the moment when John's standing on the balcony, under the new moons, in "Lifeline", before Sam walks out ... I'm craving it too.
      Hmm, that sounds good!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        How very true. I just want to know how and when the Castle PTB will let Beckett and Castle straighten out their current problem. As for Serenity, I was thinking of the "You shoot me if they take me" scene.
        Needless to say, the Castle fandom is up in arms over the latest 2 eps.
        Spoiler:
        But, as casual viewers who are staying away from fandom, Mr. SR and I think they are being smart not to get them together too soon. I know it's been a few years and we want to see them together, but they've both admitted how they feel, so let's let them work it out. I'd hate to see them lose the chemistry by taking each other for granted.

Sparky would have worked as a couple because there would always have been a dangerous situation to bring them closer together.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I thought the same thing. And they still do!

I just can't help but smile everytime I see pics and vids from that convention, they were just so cute, it so sucks that TPTB didn't see what they had right in front of them to work with, they could have done so much with it.
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Needless to say, the Castle fandom is up in arms over the latest 2 eps.
            Spoiler:
            But, as casual viewers who are staying away from fandom, Mr. SR and I think they are being smart not to get them together too soon. I know it's been a few years and we want to see them together, but they've both admitted how they feel, so let's let them work it out. I'd hate to see them lose the chemistry by taking each other for granted.
            That's true enough. Certainly we've seen on SGA the pitfalls of rushing a relationship together too quickly.

Sparky would have worked as a couple because there would always have been a dangerous situation to bring them closer together.
            There's that, too.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            I just can't help but smile everytime I see pics and vids from that convention, they were just so cute, it so sucks that TPTB didn't see what they had right in front of them to work with, they could have done so much with it.
            I know, right? The actors got it better than TPTW did, and they worked in things in their own way. Like John's woobie!face. Thank you, JoeF.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They really are still adorable, aren't they? Here's some more in case you want to see it again.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

They really are still adorable, aren't they? Here's some more in case you want to see it again.

Spoiler:
                Thank you for the video, so many good pictures of them, so much hotness on that stage (I'm adding Paul too becuase he's also awesome). They should really do a Sparky-con at some point.
                sigpic

Comment

One episode where there is a lot of Sparky eye!sex moments is "Submersion":

However there is one part in it that I never really understood how it worked and that is when the wraith queen find out that John and Rodney are on her old hive ship and can make it fly again, what I wondered was if it was something that happened that Teyla showed or if it was something that she made up in her mind happened, either way I bet what made the wraith queen buy it was definatly all the Sparky in the "dream", hey, if they want to make it believeble what better way to do it than show some Sparky, even the wraith knows the deal there:

sigpic

Comment

http://i39.tinypic.com/1079qgk.jpg

However there is one part in it that I never really understood how it worked and that is when the wraith queen find out that John and Rodney are on her old hive ship and can make it fly again, what I wondered was if it was something that happened that Teyla showed or if it was something that she made up in her mind happened, either way I bet what made the wraith queen buy it was definatly all the Sparky in the "dream", hey, if they want to make it believeble what better way to do it than show some Sparky, even the wraith knows the deal there:

http://i39.tinypic.com/29xf7ef.jpg
                    I think Teyla was able to influence the queen and make her think that is what John and Rodney were doing. Then she hurried to her ship and they were able to kill her.

Another couple of wallpapers I found in my PB account.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

http://i39.tinypic.com/1079qgk.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/29xf7ef.jpg
                        I think you're on to something with that, Brie. While messing with the Wraith Queen's mind, Teyla showed Sparky moments the Wraith Queen. Teyla obviously sees Sparky. Therefore, Teyla is a Sparky shipper. WIN!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/JETheIntruderpromo1.jpg
                        It's too bad we can't see John's expression clearly here. Lizzeh is obviously concentrating very hard... on where she's putting her foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          I think you're on to something with that, Brie. While messing with the Wraith Queen's mind, Teyla showed Sparky moments the Wraith Queen. Teyla obviously sees Sparky. Therefore, Teyla is a Sparky shipper. WIN!

It's too bad we can't see John's expression clearly here. Lizzeh is obviously concentrating very hard... on where she's putting her foot.
                          And look at the identical way they are holding their cups. Plus his mouth appears to be open a bit, like he is having trouble getting his breath.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think Teyla was able to influence the queen and make her think that is what John and Rodney were doing. Then she hurried to her ship and they were able to kill her.

Another couple of wallpapers I found in my PB account.

Spoiler:

I thought so too and I love those wallpapers.

I think you're on to something with that, Brie. While messing with the Wraith Queen's mind, Teyla showed Sparky moments the Wraith Queen. Teyla obviously sees Sparky. Therefore, Teyla is a Sparky shipper. WIN! :
                            That's what I thought as well and I always suspected that Teyla was also a Sparky shipper, I think after 'Home', when she sees how concerned John is about Elizabeth's (and the others but he only mention her) safety and wellbeing that she realise that there is something there and she does try and reassure him that Liz is fine, it's funny but she does sound a bit like sister resurging her brother in that scene.

Hahaha, I also love the way she so casually leans back so that if anyone by chance would walk in they wouldn't suspect a thing, well, except the fact that those two can't keep their eyes of each other (but then again, everyone on Atlantis at least must be used to it by then).
                            sigpic

Comment

And look at the identical way they are holding their cups. Plus his mouth appears to be open a bit, like he is having trouble getting his breath.
                              And you really have to wonder just why he's having trouble breathing. Heheheh...

Comment

That's what I thought as well and I always suspected that Teyla was also a Sparky shipper, I think after 'Home', when she sees how concerned John is about Elizabeth's (and the others but he only mention her) safety and wellbeing that she realise that there is something there and she does try and reassure him that Liz is fine, it's funny but she does sound a bit like sister resurging her brother in that scene.
                                And undoubtedly why Teyla is ever so quick to assure FRANibeth from Ghost in the Machine that Torren is not John's son. Because if FRANibeth really was Elizabeth (or at least a part of her), then you bet Teyla would totally want to assure her BFF that she didn't go sneaking around behind her back with Lizzeh's man.

Hahaha, I also love the way she so casually leans back so that if anyone by chance would walk in they wouldn't suspect a thing, well, except the fact that those two can't keep their eyes of each other (but then again, everyone on Atlantis at least must be used to it by then).
                                What happens in Atlantis, stays in Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                                X