Clear All

All right, beginner PhotoShop Collage:

I'm slowly getting the hang of this!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      All right, beginner PhotoShop Collage:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...hCollage-1.jpg

I'm slowly getting the hang of this!
      well for your first time, you did one heck of a job. keep up the good work.

Comment

Did someone say *eye sex*

sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Fics are stalled at the moment. So I'm making pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            well for your first time, you did one heck of a job. keep up the good work.
            Thanks!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            Oh yes. That is so going in the video! Definitely slo-mo. Mwah ha ha.

Going to go finish reading "Catching Fire", see if it inspires me to write. Be back in a little!

Comment

'Rising' moment

Last edited by Madness reigns; 03 April 2012, 01:31 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

And a Balcony moment

sigpic

Comment

(((Madness reigns)))

SQUEE!!! Thank you! I think the moments pictures serve me better! Need to make up a list of my own for doing this. Phew. This video may have to be posted my season, otherwise, could be too long.

I bought "The Band Perry" debut album at Target today ... it was on sale ... and I think I found a Sparky song. It's called "Lasso". Love it. Listening on repeat.

Spoiler:

Comment

Not sure where I've snurched this one from, it's not one of mine....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Not sure where I've snurched this one from, it's not one of mine....

"The Intruder". Of course. All that eye!sex while Lizzeh reminds John to stop bragging because she's the one who got him promoted ... and neither of them can't sleep. Wonder if anyone's written a pre-scene tag for that?

Comment

Keep at it, ShipperWriter!!

And I'm watching the new ITV (UK) miniseries about Titanic. Apart from being totally smitten with Ruth Bradley I'm yelling at the screen that "You idiots, get onto the boatdecks. The ship WILL sink!! MOVE!!"...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I decided to break it down by episode for now. Any others from "Rising" anyone wants to add? Figured it's gonna be first in the vid, anyway. Might as well get it taken care of!

Sparky Eye!Sex Moments

"Rising"

1. First arriving in Atlantis
                          2. Elizabeth orders John to go with Sumner, and John gives her that look ...
                          3. Balcony argument
                          4. Elizabeth raising the champagne bottle in a "toast" to John
                          5. John waves to her before his trip through the gate on the way to Athos
                          6. End scene
                          Last edited by ShipperWriter; 03 April 2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Keep at it, ShipperWriter!!

And I'm watching the new ITV (UK) miniseries about Titanic. Apart from being totally smitten with Ruth Bradley I'm yelling at the screen that "You idiots, get onto the boatdecks. The ship WILL sink!! MOVE!!"...

I haven't heard about that miniseries. Guess that's what I get for living in Florida. On the other hand, they're re-releasing "Titanic" in theaters tomorrow (not sure if it's just one day, but that's what the commercials made it out like) and it's in 3D. "Star Wars: Episode 1", I would totally see in 3D. "Titanic"? Eeh.

Comment

I haven't heard about that miniseries. Guess that's what I get for living in Florida. On the other hand, they're re-releasing "Titanic" in theaters tomorrow (not sure if it's just one day, but that's what the commercials made it out like) and it's in 3D. "Star Wars: Episode 1", I would totally see in 3D. "Titanic"? Eeh.
                              It's a re-release in 3D so not a one day event. It's worldwide too. It premiered in London last week, with the cast present. I'm looking forward to seeing it in cinema again. Not too sure about the whole 3D-effect which is more or less an after-effect, and I can't say I much difference in Episode I of Star Wars with the original release.

I saw the film 4 times in 1997 - and many more after that. So, I'm definitely going back for old time's sake (and because I'm incredible Titanic geek - I love the ship and everything surrounding it). And we're going on the 14th of April, which basically makes it pretty much exactly 100 years after the sinking. Extra special.

We even have a competition running one of our radiostations where you can win a trip to the wreckage. If I didn't have to spend 4 days on a rocking ship in the middle of the ocean, I'd do it in the blink of an eye. Must be the moment of a life time...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I went to see Star Wars:Episode 1 in 3D with my younger brothers and I thought that it looked great, I espacially loved the space parts in 3D it really made it look as big as you imagine it to be. About 'Titanic' 3D over here at least it will be in teaters for a while, I would say about as long as most movies usually run, and I'm definatly planin g to go and see it, I was to young to see it when it came out in '97 and I would love to see it on the big screen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X