Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Now that I have all 5 seasons in my reach, I'm seriously considering making a compilation video of all the Sparky eye!sex moments. I wonder how long it would be ...
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkyville!

LCJS, sounds like you're issuing a prompt challenge! And if I wasn't already up to my eyeballs in another fic, I would do it! But as for one particular moment, I think when John breaks quarantine to try and save Elizabeth is a defining moment. He didn't know if it would work or not, but he was the only one of the team that tried something! And we all know, actions speak louder than words!

As for that vid, rest assured, mandogater, it is in the works. I know exactly what to do!

Comment

Ahhhhh I'm so sad. I missed the post-a thon.
        I love this episode.

BTW, hello my sparky family. No I'm not dead. Juste really really busy but I didn't forget you.
        Did I miss something really big?
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          I love this episode.

BTW, hello my sparky family. No I'm not dead. Juste really really busy but I didn't forget you.
          Probie! We've missed you! *hugs*

Really big? Well, as you've noticed, we've started doing post-a-thons again and we just did The Eye yesterday, and we also cracked the 118,000 post barrier yesterday. Work on Atlantis Rising is moving slowly, but surely; SR reports that our next episode should be ready to post sometime this month. And we've managed to not burn down the forum yet.

Good morning, Sparkyville!

LCJS, sounds like you're issuing a prompt challenge! And if I wasn't already up to my eyeballs in another fic, I would do it! But as for one particular moment, I think when John breaks quarantine to try and save Elizabeth is a defining moment. He didn't know if it would work or not, but he was the only one of the team that tried something! And we all know, actions speak louder than words!

As for that vid, rest assured, mandogater, it is in the works. I know exactly what to do!
          Oh yes, that moment from The Real World is definitely a defining one for Sparky. And speaking of actions speaking louder than words, I'd have to say that John going Rambo in The Eye to avenge Elizabeth after Kolya claimed she was dead is another such moment. He knew Rodney was still alive, but the thought of his actions putting the risk of greater harm on Rodney didn't deter John at all from his quest to annihilate Kolya and the rest of the Genii on Atlantis. And the only thing that brought him up short was Kolya letting slip that Weir was still alive. The way that Sheppard screeches to a halt in shock at that revelation is very telling.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            I love this episode.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Probie! We've missed you! *hugs*

Really big? Well, as you've noticed, we've started doing post-a-thons again and we just did The Eye yesterday, and we also cracked the 118,000 post barrier yesterday. Work on Atlantis Rising is moving slowly, but surely; SR reports that our next episode should be ready to post sometime this month. And we've managed to not burn down the forum yet.
            *points up* What SK said. *hugs* We've missed you! And I finally made it past 2,000 posts. Yippee!

Oh yes, that moment from The Real World is definitely a defining one for Sparky. And speaking of actions speaking louder than words, I'd have to say that John going Rambo in The Eye to avenge Elizabeth after Kolya claimed she was dead is another such moment. He knew Rodney was still alive, but the thought of his actions putting the risk of greater harm on Rodney didn't deter John at all from his quest to annihilate Kolya and the rest of the Genii on Atlantis. And the only thing that brought him up short was Kolya letting slip that Weir was still alive. The way that Sheppard screeches to a halt in shock at that revelation is very telling.
            I love that scene! And hearing John's voice soften when he finally talks to Lizzeh again makes me a pile of goo every time. *flailz*

It's a Monday. Which means? Interpreter on the warpath. Already counting down til 3pm.

Comment

Wow, it's so quiet here ... Must be a busy day for everyone!
              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 02 April 2012, 10:36 AM.

Comment

*points up* What SK said. *hugs* We've missed you! And I finally made it past 2,000 posts. Yippee!
                Yup yup! We're all on fire!

I love that scene! And hearing John's voice soften when he finally talks to Lizzeh again makes me a pile of goo every time. *flailz*
                *joins in the fangurl flailing* A puddle of very very happy goo. *melts*

It's a Monday. Which means? Interpreter on the warpath. Already counting down til 3pm.
                Ruh oh! Someone get SW a frappuccino, stat!

Wow, it's so quiet here ... Must be a busy day for everyone!
                Running errands this morning. Back now.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's good to see old friends returning. Hello to my little French daughter. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Sightseeing is really hard work.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I melt everytime I see that scene, as well as the one where he rushes in, risking his own health and life but doesn't even give that a second though, just so he can help Elizabeth fight the nanites in 'TRW', two other parts that I think shows that there is something there is the hug scene in The Siege pt 3, it's not just the hug but the whole scene, the way they look at each other and the talk about having to stop scaring each other like that, I also think of the part in 'The Long Good-bye' when John agrees to be taken over by Thalen, him agreeing to do it was like a mix between the fact that it was Elizabeth (or so he though) that asked him but one can also wonder what he was thinking knowing that they were married. I really wished they would have at some point talked about it.

On other notes, I decided to pick a new signature and since I can't make a new one I decided to just go with one that I had and choose one of the parts I did for 'The Storm' for now.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Long day. Insane. RL sucks big time right now.

So I made a Whumped!Sparky sig.

Comment

The favorite Sparky moments game thread is alive and well!

Trying to work on fic, but getting distracted. Mom keeps flipping between "The Voice" and something on Oprah. Grr.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            It's good to see old friends returning. Hello to my little French daughter. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Sightseeing is really hard work.
                            Isn't it, though?

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            I melt everytime I see that scene, as well as the one where he rushes in, risking his own health and life but doesn't even give that a second though, just so he can help Elizabeth fight the nanites in 'TRW', two other parts that I think shows that there is something there is the hug scene in The Siege pt 3, it's not just the hug but the whole scene, the way they look at each other and the talk about having to stop scaring each other like that, I also think of the part in 'The Long Good-bye' when John agrees to be taken over by Thalen, him agreeing to do it was like a mix between the fact that it was Elizabeth (or so he though) that asked him but one can also wonder what he was thinking knowing that they were married. I really wished they would have at some point talked about it.

On other notes, I decided to pick a new signature and since I can't make a new one I decided to just go with one that I had and choose one of the parts I did for 'The Storm' for now.

http://i41.tinypic.com/iqer2b.jpg
                            Great sig!

Yeah, The Long Goodbye is one of those episodes that really makes you wonder and want to know just what everyone's thinking. There's got to be some sort of ulterior motives behind John agreeing to host Thalan. There just has to be.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                            http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_303_0180.jpg
                            Speaking of thought provoking, you've got to wonder what they're doing there. Just come out of a closet and Lizzeh's checking to make sure John's tac vest is on straight?

Long day. Insane. RL sucks big time right now.

So I made a Whumped!Sparky sig.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...d702HD-1-1.jpg
                            *huggles you*

But Sparky does look so pretteh when whumped.

The favorite Sparky moments game thread is alive and well!

Trying to work on fic, but getting distracted. Mom keeps flipping between "The Voice" and something on Oprah. Grr.
                            Ooooh, I may have to get in on this.

Comment

I don't have the means to post it right now, but y'all remember one of the eye!sex the scene outside of Elizabeth's office, when she tells John "Good luck" and walks away ... Am I the only one who thinks she was checking out John's front side before she left?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Yeah, The Long Goodbye is one of those episodes that really makes you wonder and want to know just what everyone's thinking. There's got to be some sort of ulterior motives behind John agreeing to host Thalan. There just has to be.
                                Like John wanted the chance to kiss his boss under alien influence? Naw ...

Speaking of thought provoking, you've got to wonder what they're doing there. Just come out of a closet and Lizzeh's checking to make sure John's tac vest is on straight?
                                Uh, duh! What else would they be doing???

*huggles you*

But Sparky does look so pretteh when whumped.

Ooooh, I may have to get in on this.
                                Thanks! And yes, not much makes Sparky unpretteh. Hee.

Yes, play, kiddies, play the game!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X