Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    That was fun even if I couldn't watch. Now I have to get ready for dinner....ummm seafood and sunset on the bay. that's the Chesapeake Bay for you westerners.
    Mmmm, sounds scrumptious! I'm getting hungry just picturing it!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney, why would you wrap a bandage around the outside of your clothing?! Are you insane?!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Rodney, why would you wrap a bandage around the outside of your clothing?! Are you insane?!
        Well, let's not forget that he thinks medicine is voodoo!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          We're large, in charge, and rockin' the house!

Five seconds? Geeze, that must be a record! Whoo baby!
          Now that I have all 5 seasons in my reach, I'm seriously considering making a compilation video of all the Sparky eye!sex moments. I wonder how long it would be ...

Comment

Well, let's not forget that he thinks medicine is voodoo!
            Unless Keller's treating him.

Comment

Is that a trick question?
              sigpic

Comment

Now that I have all 5 seasons in my reach, I'm seriously considering making a compilation video of all the Sparky eye!sex moments. I wonder how long it would be ...
                I dare you, no, I DOUBLE DARE you to do that!

Unless Keller's treating him.
                True.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  LOL! Good point!

Comment

Anyhow, in S4, during "Miller's Crossing", there's a moment when they're talking about nanites, and Ronan says, "You mean like the ones in Weir?" and John does this:

Yeah. Totally unaffected, my a$$.

Comment

What I want is an eyesex vid in slo motion!
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        Eeh ...

I dare you, no, I DOUBLE DARE you to do that!

True.
                        I should. I've been thinking about making a new vid. Guess this would be a good one. Check your PM inbox.

Comment

Throwing this in quick - made it the other day.

Looks like you guys had a fun watch!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            What I want is an eyesex vid in slo motion!
                            In that case, it'll be very long.

And we hit 118,000! I knew we could do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                              Throwing this in quick - made it the other day.

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/.../Untitled1.jpg

Looks like you guys had a fun watch!
                              So adorkable! There were a lot of good opportunities to make icons during this eppy. I may have to make a few myself.

Comment

Did I just see the 118000th post? Squeeeeeeee!
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X