No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who could watch that part and think he doesn't care about her is certifiable.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

A whole new kind of balcony scene
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        Do you notice how John also won't leave her side during the rest of the episode? Nothing like what happened today will ever happen to his Liz again.
        At least, until the producers decided to lobotomize him in Seasons 4-5.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm looping the rescue scene for at least ten minutes after this is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Anyone who could watch that part and think he doesn't care about her is certifiable.
            Certifiably INSANE!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              I'm looping the rescue scene for at least ten minutes after this is done.
              I think I might do that, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Do you notice how John also won't leave her side during the rest of the episode? Nothing like what happened today will ever happen to his Liz again.
                Yup. In the last scene I always laugh at how John follows her off when she is leaving the control room. I say "And there's the rubber band".

Comment

Whoo! BIG WAVE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    At least, until the producers decided to lobotomize him in Seasons 4-5.
                    Grr. Although that reminds me of something to post after this is done.

Did you ever doubt me?
                    Yes. Several times.

Comment

New friend? *snorts*

Comment

I love how John follows her at the end there and how he and Liz shares some looks, proably deciding with their minds what to do later.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Grr. Although that reminds me of something to post after this is done.

Did you ever doubt me?
                          Yes. Several times.

OMG, that was so good!

Comment

And things are back to normal. John and Liz are flirting on the balcony.

And Rodney is being a whiner. But he's still really a hero.

Comment

I love that scene before McKay walks in and interrupts.

Love Sparky's faces, and how much they mirror each other. Perfect!

And wow, did anybody see how long they kept eye contact on the balcony?!

Comment

"How far in advance can we book days off?"

LOL, oh John. Next time, take Lizzeh with you!

Comment

Working...
                                X