No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that he is caring that huge backpack with him, I know why but it looks funny in a way, very unpractical, espaically when he needs to roll away from bullets.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      So we're having one of those kind of days? Cool.
      It's ALWAYS one of those days.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        I love that he is caring that huge backpack with him, I know why but it looks funny in a way, very unpractical, espaically when he needs to roll away from bullets.
        *snickers*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

These scenes always make me feel so bad for David and Torri.

Meanwhile Joe gets to run around while INSIDE.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            And nothing makes him more intense than some jerk threatening his Lizzeh.

Honey, nothing of Shep's is small.
            ROFL!!! Oh Lordy, here we go!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            And now we've got Rodney, Lizzeh and KOLYA at the grounding station.

Time for a Lizzeh wet t-shirt contest!
            Lizzeh VS. John.

Comment

I think that after this John and Liz have had several private wet t-shirt contests
              sigpic

Comment

That's right, Ford, you tell Carson! Up and over, baby!

Comment

I'm a bloody medical doctor, not a magician!

I love when he channels Bones!!!

Comment

Ooooh! AMBUSH!

Comment

These scenes always make me feel so bad for David and Torri.

Meanwhile Joe gets to run around while INSIDE.
                      I think it was on the commentary that they said Joe was complaining about being damp. LOL
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thia scene is so cool, the genii finally reaside exactly what it's like to deal John after they took his Lizzies life.
                        sigpic

Comment

John hanging from the rafters... OMG so hot!

Comment

Impressive body strength that he held himself up in teh rafters. *smirks*

Comment

LMAO at the expression on Ladon's face when the gunfire erupts. Heehee!

Comment

John hanging from the rafters... OMG so hot!
                                OMG, right? Damn, he is GOOD!

Comment

Working...
                                X