Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    If it was by itself, I'd like it more. But it looks slightly ridiculous under the BDU. Just my 2 cents.
    Joe makes anything look hawt.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    But no promises.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T - 3 minutes
      sigpic

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mr SR says Champagne for everybody.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Joe makes anything look hawt.
            True, that guy really can pull of anything, and looks damn good doing it.
            sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

I keep running back and forth to the kitchen. I have a chicken pot pie in the oven. Perfect to eat when the weather turns. *cackles*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    *huggles Mr. SR*

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap of The Storm!

Comment

Flahbacks
                          sigpic

Comment

I still wonder why O'Brien turned evil. Then I remember, wrong "Star____". *smirks*

Comment

Kolya, you're still a bastich even in the recap.

Comment

Wet!shep!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X