No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLAM! Well, there go the guards. They really are bacon now.

Sora looks pretty disturbed by it.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Kill them now before it's ...uh oh. And here's our first look at Laden.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        BLAM! Well, there go the guards. They really are bacon now.

LOL! Nice pun.

Comment

And Kolya's looking around the gateroom with lust in his eyes. Greedy bastich.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

ZOMG, Lizzeh's a hostage!

Comment

Good thing John can hear all this over the open radio channel.

Comment

Radio sex! John is smart to clam up.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh Sora, Kolya can't be reasoned with when he's like this. Nice try, though.

Comment

Kolya knows how dangerous John is and it scares him. Guh...well that closeup just about did me in.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice John close up!

Lizzie knows how to evade the questions.

Comment

John sneaks up to the Jumper Bay and grabs some more gear. Clearly, there's another way into the Jumper Bay that bypasses the gateroom. Gotta make a note of that.

Comment

Funny how the storm doesn't interfere with transmission. That seems to confuse Teyla...or is she mad...you choose.
                          sigpic

Comment

Love how it's raining but there's still shadows on the ground.

Comment

Ford must be going nuts wanting to get back and help Shep take down the Genii.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Funny how the storm doesn't interfere with transmission. That seems to confuse Teyla...or is she mad...you choose.
                                *snorts*

Comment

Working...
                                X