Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Well, I'm sick for the day (spent today in the ER with a kidney stone and a kidney infection - fun times) and I miss all kinds of deep analysis.

As I still feel crappy, I'll just say "John is awesome. And so is Elizabeth."

Welcome to Sparky She-Demon and Raelis!
    *hugs* Sorry to hear that!

If it makes you feel any better, my mind is stuck on "Half Operational" and most of the deep analytical talk is going right over my head! I feel stupid at the moment ...

Here's something to help you get better:

*snorts*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

If it makes you feel any better, my mind is stuck on "Half Operational" and most of the deep analytical talk is going right over my head! I feel stupid at the moment ...

[IMG]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee519/shipperwriter/Stargate%20Atlantis/John%20and%20Elizabeth%20Sparky/PDVD_0163.jpg[IMG]

*snorts*
      That certainly makes me feel better, and I'm not even sick!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Deliberate repost:

*snorts*
        There were no men that hot in the ER.

Comment

Deliberate repost:

There were no men that hot in the ER.
          *smirks* I guess you were in the wrong ER.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            Where does one find all of the fantastic Sparky pics? I love them!
            A lot are screen captures, either from the Gallery at GateWorld or photos we've taken ourselves while watching the series. Or you can just snurch the pictures that are posted here! Keep in mind, though, if it's specific artwork or a sig banner that someone has made, remember to credit the creator if you use it!

Also, as a reminder/notification: every Sunday, at 4:30pm EST, we have a SGA Rewatch Post-a-thon. This Sunday's episode is "Home", so if you're around, please feel free to join in!

Comment

*smirks* I guess you were in the wrong ER.

There were no women as pretty as Elizabeth either, so I guess it was balanced at least.

Good to know we can both have Half Operational brains at the same time. Yay us! (Ok, pain meds might be getting to me)

Comment

There were no women as pretty as Elizabeth either, so I guess it was balanced at least.

Good to know we can both have Half Operational brains at the same time. Yay us! (Ok, pain meds might be getting to me)
                Yeah, between the two of us, we make one fully operational brain! Almost.

And I don't have pain meds to blame my goofiness on. I can, however, blame it on the over-abundance of Sparky!Smut I've read today. Cowabunga.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post

Thank you for the recs! Having read Anuna's analysis, I am now eager to try her fics first. Any particular recommendation? Which should I start with?
                  They are all great, some light, some dark. The Secret Marriage is one of my favorites.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                  Thanks for the warm welcome. How do I get involved in Atlantis rising? I do have an "Elizabeth is alive" fic on fanfiction.net if anybody wants to read it. The title is "The World Goes On". It's rated M, so you have to modify the default. Character tags are Sparky.

And to Falcon Horus, I hope you feel better soon.
                  We are all involved in Atlantis Rising in various ways, some virtual, some real. As a newbie, you can first read the episodes, and then hang around here for an opportunity to contribute. Hopefully, our technical problem will be solved soon.

Well, I'm sick for the day (spent today in the ER with a kidney stone and a kidney infection - fun times) and I miss all kinds of deep analysis.

As I still feel crappy, I'll just say "John is awesome. And so is Elizabeth."

Welcome to Sparky She-Demon and Raelis!
                  Not again. You've got to stop this. We need you well and healthy.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    They are all great, some light, some dark. The Secret Marriage is one of my favorites.

We are all involved in Atlantis Rising in various ways, some virtual, some real. As a newbie, you can first read the episodes, and then hang around here for an opportunity to contribute. Hopefully, our technical problem will be solved soon.

Not again. You've got to stop this. We need you well and healthy.
                    I concur. "The Secret Marriage" is one of my favorite fics overall, even more so because our own Anuna wrote it. It's just so ... gah, intense, in so many ways. I don't really even have words to describe it.

Back to my own fics.

Comment

John's not much of a writer, but if he were to put pen to paper on his feelings for Elizabeth, I wonder if they'd go something like this:

Elizabeth, you're insecure, but I just don't know what for. You turn heads when you walk through the door. You don't need make up to cover anything up - just being the way that you are is enough. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you.

Elizabeth, you light up my world like nobody else can. The way you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell that you don't know, you really don't know how beautiful you are.

If only you saw what I see when I look at you, then you'll understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe that you don't know how beautiful you are. And that's what makes you beautiful.

Come on Elizabeth, you've got it all wrong. I don't know why you're so shy, why you turn away when I look into your eyes. Everyone else in the the room can see it, everyone else but you. You're beautiful, Elizabeth
                      sigpic

Comment

Ouch! Take care of yourself, JT-2, that is not a good state to be in! *hugs*

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                        John's not much of a writer, but if he were to put pen to paper on his feelings for Elizabeth, I wonder if they'd go something like this:

Elizabeth, you're insecure, but I just don't know what for. You turn heads when you walk through the door. You don't need make up to cover anything up - just being the way that you are is enough. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you.

Elizabeth, you light up my world like nobody else can. The way you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell that you don't know, you really don't know how beautiful you are.

If only you saw what I see when I look at you, then you'll understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe that you don't know how beautiful you are. And that's what makes you beautiful.

Come on Elizabeth, you've got it all wrong. I don't know why you're so shy, why you turn away when I look into your eyes. Everyone else in the the room can see it, everyone else but you. You're beautiful, Elizabeth
                        Awww... *wibbles* John's such a sweetheart, isn't he?
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I'm sure he is. On a completely unrelated note....

Spoiler:

....he may have been inspired by these dweebs.
                          sigpic

Comment

Aww ... *flails*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Spoiler:

Anytime I see the title of that song, it makes me think of this one.

However, I think you may have just given one of my video plot bunnies some ideas.

Comment

Aww ... *flails*

However, I think you may have just given one of my video plot bunnies some ideas.
                              To be fair, that gag was on the radio on Valentines Day, so it's not my own creation. As for your clip, Same **** Different Wrapper, basically. Neither are bands I am particularly fond of.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Aww ... *flails*

Oh, my. Should we be afraid?

To be fair, that gag was on the radio on Valentines Day, so it's not my own creation. As for your clip, Same **** Different Wrapper, basically. Neither are bands I am particularly fond of.
                                Heh, same here.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X