No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back home and all in civvies. At least Liz is. I'm not sure about John. She looks so good here. How can he possibly not notice?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yum, Lizzeh looks hot in that tank top.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzie's being all comforting. They're so cute together.

Comment

And Bates made a trading deal with... the Manarians. And just wait 'til we find out about their little secret in The Storm!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

End credits!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Yum, Lizzeh looks hot in that tank top.
              Most definitely.

Comment

Great balcony scene. He just can't end the evening without talking the day over with her. This was a rare one where they walked out together. Usually she's out there and he comes to find her.
                sigpic

Comment

John looks a bit jealous when Liz tells him that Bates did what John and his team couldn't do this time, he probably thought that Liz was disappointed in him, poor guy, though I think later that night she showed him that he wasn't really upset at all.
                  sigpic

Comment

This was fun, guys!

Brie - I'm so glad you're joining us. You snark really well. That's well appreciated around here.

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon!

Next week's episode (which I will totally miss, because I'll be at WonderCon) is Home! Hope you guys have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        John looks a bit jealous when Liz tells him that Bates did what John and his team couldn't do this time, he probably thought that Liz was disappointed in him, poor guy, though I think later that night she showed him that he wasn't really upset at all.
                        That's why she made sure she was all super pretty when he arrived.

Comment

It really was a lot of fun. Now I'm off to make chicken pot pie with biscuits for din din.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Heh! And Lizzeh's all quick to point out that it's not a contest. Silly John.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon!

Next week's episode (which I will totally miss, because I'll be at WonderCon) is Home! Hope you guys have fun!
                              We'll miss you! The snark will be off the charts in that one. Rodney's "I'm with genius" t-shirt alone makes me giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                It really was a lot of fun. Now I'm off to make chicken pot pie with biscuits for din din.
                                Yum!

Comment

Working...
                                X