No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how they have different outfits for each world. Why would they need military uniforms if no one else knows about them?

Comment

Hmm, how come John is still wearing his watch, but Rodney's is with the rest of the guns and tech on the table?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I love how they have different outfits for each world. Why would they need military uniforms if no one else knows about them?
        Probably so if they do any off-world missions, no one will realize that they're the same people. At least, that's my guess.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

What I'm wondering is why Cowen felt it necessary to change outfits before going down in the bunker.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John and Rodney really should have stopped talking...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              What I'm wondering is why Cowen felt it necessary to change outfits before going down in the bunker.
              Exactly.

Now, Cowen, don't go throwing around Ancient tech!!

Comment

They changed clothes fast those Genii
                sigpic

Comment

John is being dangerously cooperative and calm here. They had better watch it.

Weapons R Us. Shut up, Rodney.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh John and Rodney, you SUCK at negotiating!!

Comment

Rodney, will you shut up and stop giving things away!

Comment

And Teyla has a WTF moment.

Comment

Where the heck did they have those big triple barrel shotguns?
                          sigpic

Comment

Gee, they even gave Sora and her dad time to change!

Comment

a-bombs, I can just imagine McKay as a teen in his bedroom building a bomb and having Jennie tell on him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cowen tries to make it all sound reasonable, but Rodney's not buying it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X