Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    *shrugs* It'd be funny as heck, though.

The other coast of Florida. Going to stay with a friend who lives near West Palm Beach for a few days, then headed home probably on Tuesday. Don't wanna stay over there for the whole week. We have Spring Break starting Monday. Joy, oh joy. My town's gonna get mobbed!
    Our friends live in the Lake Worth area. I love going to Palm Beach when we visit. I could definitely live there. If I were a billionaire.

Love all the new sigs.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Our friends live in the Lake Worth area. I love going to Palm Beach when we visit. I could definitely live there. If I were a billionaire.

Love all the new sigs.
      Thanks.

I'll probably be back Monday. I've never been to the other coast by myself, looking forward to my mini-vacation. Of course, I made the mistake of getting on Command Dynamics and finding some juicy Sparky fics, so I haven't gotten anything done. Guess I'll have to finish packing tomorrow.

Night!

Comment

Love all the new sigs.
        Bermuda is my "if I were a billionaire" place to go (see my GW location). John could stop by my place for some surfing while Elizabeth and I watch his fine form.

Comment

SW -- the new sigs are great! And I hope you have a good trip!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Bermuda is my "if I were a billionaire" place to go (see my GW location). John could stop by my place for some surfing while Elizabeth and I watch his fine form.
          RAWR.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            SW -- the new sigs are great! And I hope you have a good trip!

RAWR.
            It's good times all around. I get to ogle John and be all BFFy with Elizabeth. And since it's Bermuda, there will be rum. YOu can't make a day much better than that.

Comment

It's good times all around. I get to ogle John and be all BFFy with Elizabeth. And since it's Bermuda, there will be rum. YOu can't make a day much better than that.
              Ok it could be better if we could make fully adult clones and I'd have my own clone!John.

Now THAT is perfect.

Comment

Ok it could be better if we could make fully adult clones and I'd have my own clone!John.

Now THAT is perfect.
                Oh, oh, one more thing! If we could make me look more like Elizabeth, too. Not quite a clone, but much more her than me. Yeaaaaaaah, now we're talking.

Ok I think my sleeping pill has kicked in. Nighty-night.

Comment

Bring on the mojitos!

Now THAT is perfect.
                  Mmm. Can I have my own clone!John, too?

Oh, oh, one more thing! If we could make me look more like Elizabeth, too. Not quite a clone, but much more her than me. Yeaaaaaaah, now we're talking.
                  Sadly, I'd have to resort to eye transplants and hair dye to look more like Elizabeth. If anything, I look more like
                  Spoiler:
                  Mayel Serrana from Atlantis Rising. Oh dear, this could be trouble.

Ok I think my sleeping pill has kicked in. Nighty-night.
                  Heeheehee! Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    Thanks! *squees to infinity ... because SW can*

I can't tell you how many times I have looped that scene to see if John catches her on the way down, but in my personal fandom, he does. And like you said, he was watching her beforehand because he could tell something wasn't right. They are so in sync, it's amazing.
                    You're welcome. I really like your new sig too.

I have to agree with you. I say John caught Elizabeth as she fell.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      hey sparky fans been out of commision for a few days. no internet but i wanted to let you know that i am getting my wisdom teeth taking out tommrow. and it made me think of the scene in conversion where john was talking to elizabeth about how one of the best times of his life was when he had his wisdom teeth removed and he said he was on condine (Sp?) for a full seven days. so anyway wish me good luck and all that jazz. should be back on this weekend.
                      Good Luck. I think a lot of it has to due with how your body reacts to whatever pain killers you get. I was a zombie for a couple of days while my sister was perfectly fine by the time she got back from the dentist.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Now THAT is perfect.
                        Doesn't one of John/Joe's fan threads have clones? We used to have male nurses here a long time ago. And they made house calls. The massages were particularly nice. Though there was some discussion about people who dominated Nurse John's time. *shifty eyes*
                        sigpic

Comment

Doesn't one of John/Joe's fan threads have clones? We used to have male nurses here a long time ago. And they made house calls. The massages were particularly nice. Though there was some discussion about people who dominated Nurse John's time. *shifty eyes*
                          Yes, the whump thread has clones. How many you have is a factor of your post count, I believe. I can't remember the equation.

Yeah, keep shifting your eyes. It's so obviously you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Oh my... *fans self*

Yes, the whump thread has clones. How many you have is a factor of your post count, I believe. I can't remember the equation.

Multiple clones. A whole army of Shep clones. My heart may never recover from all the flaily squee.

Comment

But...but...but...*sputters* He has such strong hands.

Anyway, I ran across this:

sigpic

Comment

But...but...but...*sputters* He has such strong hands.

Anyway, I ran across this:

[]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/booty.jpg[/]

Elizabeth looks pretty satisfied by those hands.

And OMG the name of the picture!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X