No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather sucks right now. My internet just dropped me.

John pwn'd him.

Comment

End credits!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Weather sucks right now. My internet just dropped me.

John pwn'd him.
        And now the Wraith are about to. Soup's on!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This episode was a setup for a huge part of the last few seasons.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            And now the Wraith are about to. Soup's on!
            Speaking of soup. We're having homemade soup and toasted cheese sandwiches for din din. Thanks guys for another great one. And I'm glad we had some new people show up.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

This concludes today's post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone for joining us for the fun!

Next week comes the introduction of the sneakiest bast*rds in the Pegasus Galaxy, the Genii! Join us for "Underground!" Same bat-time, same bat-channel!

Comment

Well, that was interesting!

It definitely established Carson as a leading man the Heart of Atlantis. *hugs Carson*

The glorious tradition of Shep naming Wraith started.

And John bursting through the doors, looking all hfgjhsfgofigfkg ... *flails in gutter* I know it wasn't that kind of scene, but oh my.

Comment

This concludes today's post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone for joining us for the fun!

Next week comes the introduction of the sneakiest bast*rds in the Pegasus Galaxy, the Genii! Join us for "Underground!" Same bat-time, same bat-channel!
                  I'm gonna call them "bat turds". Same amount of letters.

Well, I've got some housework to do. And sneaking out to Chipotle for din din.

Laterz!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    This episode was a setup for a huge part of the last few seasons.
                    And a pretty good one, too. While I headdesked a lot at Michael's turn as a mad scientist, I really liked the whole mess with the Hoffan plague, and the opportunities it's opened for us with Atlantis Rising.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Speaking of soup. We're having homemade soup and toasted cheese sandwiches for din din. Thanks guys for another great one. And I'm glad we had some new people show up.
                    Yum, I'm hungry!

Comment

Well, that was interesting!

It definitely established Carson as a leading man the Heart of Atlantis. *hugs Carson*

The glorious tradition of Shep naming Wraith started.

And John bursting through the doors, looking all hfgjhsfgofigfkg ... *flails in gutter* I know it wasn't that kind of scene, but oh my.
                      Yup, definitely one of my favorite episodes. There's so much going on here, and they even managed to work in Lizzeh without making her look like a bookend, which was nice.

I'm gonna call them "bat turds". Same amount of letters.

Well, I've got some housework to do. And sneaking out to Chipotle for din din.

Laterz!
                      "Bat turds."

Waaaah, I want some Chipotle! But we're having homemade pizza tonight, so it's all good.

See you later! *waves*

Comment

Ooh, one side note:

When I watched the Lizzeh office scene, about halfway through: John and Elizabeth walks in. She sits down. He picks up the statue sitting on her desk in the front right corner, then sets it down.

What is he thinking?

I'm gonna start plopping my butt down here. This thing's gotta go.

*waves*

Comment

This was a lot of fun, the first time I've ever done anything like it.

A few Sparky pics from tonights episode to end it:

sigpic

Comment

Ooh, one side note:

When I watched the Lizzeh office scene, about halfway through: John and Elizabeth walks in. She sits down. He picks up the statue sitting on her desk in the front right corner, then sets it down.

What is he thinking?

*waves*

I was actaully think of that too, made me curies if that was when he came up with the idea of what to give her for her birthday, or at least that he have that in mind when BIS came along.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooh, one side note:

What is he thinking?

*waves*
                              : I'm way prettier than this guy.

Comment

: I'm way prettier than this guy.
                                Yes, that too, John. *pets*

Finishing housework, then rewarding myself with Chipotle. Think I'm treating Mom to dinner tonight. *halo*

I have fics almost done, so should have something to show later on.

Comment

Working...
                                X