No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez, good reflexes, John! He's very bendy ...

Comment

Help? Oh please, John! Give us a break!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And he's dead, Jim.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bye, Steve. For realz, this time.

Comment

John even feels sorry for a Wraith. He's got such a big heart.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Geez, good reflexes, John! He's very bendy ...
              And, just like that, I'm back in the gutter.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                And he's dead, Jim.
                *snorts*

Comment

First mention of the Wraith feeding enzyme!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    You're welcome.

Comment

Shep trying to talk some sense into the leader guy, sadly it didn't work and millions of life will be lost becuase of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Really? When did you leave?

Comment

Our first explanation of how the enzyme works. Foreshadowing much?
                          sigpic

Comment

Teyla's sitting awfully close to John in the meeting. If Lizzeh were there ... *daydreams*

Comment

Leave them alone? Druhin is utterly clueless.

Comment

Looks like that curling iron job is wearing off. So, does being close to Shep actually straighten her hair?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X